By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order: 1886 will be this gen's Gears of War

Tagged games:

The Gears of this generation comes out in March, it's called Titanfall.

Around the Network
J_Allard said:

You honestly think that Titanfall is going to show what the 8th generation consoles are capable of?

It will be a fun game but in no aspects as groundbreaking as Gears was.

jlmurph2 said:
Unless it has a reason to play for 100+ hours like Gears did then no. Same with second son, they'll be good for a couple playthroughs. Especially SS with no Co-op or Multiplayer

We still know extremely little about The Order. I feel like for a game like it though, MP is kindof a given. As for Co-op, once again noone really knows. Considering how character driven it is though, I see no reason why it won't have some form of Co-op, even if it's something separate from the single player.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

J_Allard said:

LOL, no.

Actually, Gears of War will be this gen's Gears of War...

Confirmed by Black Tusk and Microsoft yesterday.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
I dont think I can agree, simply because I know pretty much nothing about it. Heck, I still havent seen any gameplay. The order 1886 is nothing but a huge question mark right now...

^this

Still don't know how anyone could freak out about a game that is nothing but some pictures and a short teaser.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I hope not! I want ready at dawn to work on another portable God of War game. The ones they made are my favorites.

If it's 60% as good as Gears was (apart from Judgement) I'll be happy.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

it better not be because otherwise huge disappointment awaits.

I'm not sure who's the developers for the order 1886 but Epic was a company with the potential to create amazing games when they actually put themselves into it.
I don't know if the order 1886 developers are at the same level as Epic ?