By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son 307 75.43%

Titanfall 100 24.57%

Total:407

I want the one that is on Sony console. It's going to be awesome.

I'm not really a shooter fan, so not Titanfall. Killzone was awesome though, because it was on PS4. Plus, Titanfall is on PC too, so I don't care.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Second Son for me, I prefer a robust open world SP campaign versus MP. MP games are a dime a dozen these days and are siphoning the life out of great single player games. Plus, MP only games tend to be DLC fests which I abhor and will continue to ignore until the industry standard pre-360/PS3 of every MP game have dedicated server options, admin tools and map making tools comes back (granted, it wasn't every single game, but it was an industry standard).

Love me a mech game though, wish they could've kept Steel Battalion going, especially when they already had a following of people who already had the massive controller in their homes. Such a waste.

pbroy said:
I want the one that is on Sony console. It's going to be awesome.

I'm not really a shooter fan, so not Titanfall. Killzone was awesome though, because it was on PS4. Plus, Titanfall is on PC too, so I don't care.

LOL.

OT: I've always said that I was bored with online shooters, but after reading a bit about Titanfall it really does look refreshing. inFamous I will most likely enjoy because I enjoyed the previous 2, but Titanfall is still a mystery until I try it. I'll get both though eventually.

I'm getting both. SS for ps4 and TF for 360.

Infamous and titainfall if my pc can run it decently. if not ill just wait for the next game. Been losing interest in titainfall by the day. So its not big deal either way at this point.

Around the Network

Infamous day one.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

i have 100% trophies for inFamous, inFamous 2 and inFamous: Festival of Blood, and no trophies for any COD games, soo...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I have a Ps4 so Second Son

Truth be told I'm not too excited about ether of the games. I want the Order much, much more. The witcher 3 is my most anticipated title of this year. So if I have to pick I guess SS, I have 0 interest in Titanfall.

I'll get Infamous Second Son bundled with the PS4.

TitanFall, most likely never, not really into competitive FPS to begin with.