Forums - Gaming Discussion - Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son 307 75.43%

Titanfall 100 24.57%

Total:407

They both look freaking great!!

Around the Network

Infamous Second Son.

If Titanfall was on PS4, i would still choose infamous Second Son.

Also, Titanfall is multiplayer only so it's kinda being held hostage. The only online only game i want to play right now is Destiny. It actually looks like a big world where you will have shit to do.

Infamous Second Son looks better than the 1st 2 Infamous games.

So i would choose Infamous and not because its on PS4.

Edit: i bet Titanfall will get praised in its reviews and Infamous SS will get slayed lol

both

I will be buying neither as I don't plan on picking up an 8th gen console before March, but I will definitely play Second Son at a friend's house the first chance I get.

I'll probably wind up playing Titanfall for a minute as well, but I don't care about that.

I'll be buying both but I'm more interested in the story and open-world gameplay of Second Son than I am diving into another shooter right now.

Around the Network

I will definately get Second Son for my PS4 and up until I found out about 6 vs 6 on Titanfall I was planning on getting that for my 360.

I think I'll give Titanfall a wide berth seeing as I prefer Battlefield style epic shooters over COD style twitch fests.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I'd say both but I'd go for the 1080p 60fps + titanfall...

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Second Son is a true next-gen game. Titanfall is a cross-gen title and in terms of performance and visuals still hasn't shown anything impressive, and the best looks come from the PC version.

both.

Infamous.

As cool as Titanfall looks, I´m not really into online multiplayer centric games, and the lack of split-screen just adds to my disinterest in the game.