By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son 307 75.43%

Titanfall 100 24.57%

Total:407

Second Son and TitanFall, but since I'll be getting a PS4 later this year, TitanFall first( on PC).

Around the Network

I wish titanfall had super powers and second son had mechs

Anyway, I have a PS4, so infamous it will be, titanfall will probably be on EA's origin on PC, no way I am getting that and neither am I getting an xbox to play it.

Maybe titanfall 2 will be available on PS4, in HD this time around!

How is this thread Xbone vs PS4? I plan to get both games and I don't own an xbone yet. Oh yeah wait you all forgot one game is a multi-platform game.

To answer the OP I'm more eager for SS but that is because I preferred the first 2 infamous games to any COD games.

Second Son, mainly because I have a PS4. I would like to try titanfall but it ain't worth an xbox one/high end pc.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

That's like choosing between boobs and asses. I just can't do it!  D:

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I love open world games and i hate online multiplayer. The answer is obvious

Second son looks way better to me by a wide margin to me, shooters just don't do it for me and no amount of mechs, wall running will change the repetitive nature of MP shooters.

AZWification said:

That's like choosing between boobs and asses. I just can't do it!  D:

You feel like a winner either way!

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

Nsanity said:
deadly2choke said:
Infamous for me

cant enjoy fps games as i get motion sickness

Is it the 60FPs or motion blur?

not sure what it is...i am struggling to finish bioshock ..game has amazing graphics...fun gameplay...but when i play it for more than 30 mins i start getting nauseated feeling in stomach and headache...shit sucks man

Comparing the results of this poll against the sales for both games will at least show whether the members of this site are representative of the gaming public or skewed toward a particular console. I suspect the latter.