By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son 307 75.43%

Titanfall 100 24.57%

Total:407

March will be soon upon us and I want to know how many people are getting Second Son and Titanfall on the VGChartz?

Second Son is obviously the more unique and interesting title so I will be getting that for the PS4. 

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network
SlayerRondo said:

March will be soon upon us and I want to know how many people are getting Second Son and Titanfall on the VGChartz?

Second Son is obviosly the more unique and interesting title so I will be getting that for the PS4. 

That's true, if you have a PS4.  I have the XBox One so it's more unique and interesting to me so I will be getting that.

Preordering Titanfall this weekend. Never has any intrest in Infamous games.

Obviously..... Lol.

TitanFall.

Really -__- someone needs to lock this, all you're asking is who's a PS fan and who's a multiplayer fps (MS) fan. And its obvious from these forums that there's more PS fans.

Around the Network
Krill said:
SlayerRondo said:

Second Son is obviosly the more unique and interesting title so I will be getting that for the PS4. 

That's true, if you have a PS4.  I have the XBox One so it's more unique and interesting to me so I will be getting that.

My Xbox One red ringed already so I'm waiting on a replacement.

Where you either win

or you DIE

jlmurph2 said:

Really -__- someone needs to lock this, all you're asking is who's a PS fan and who's a multiplayer fps (MS) fan. And its obvious from these forums that there's more PS fans.

But how many more are there?

Where you either win

or you DIE

SlayerRondo said:
jlmurph2 said:

But how many more are there?

You want me to count or something? There's more, that's it.

I will like to try Titanfall but my choice is Second Son.... the lack of SP killed the hype on Titanfall for me.

Second Son. The gameplay looks like it is going to be so much fun. It is really the first game of next-gen that I am excited about.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.