By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son 307 75.43%

Titanfall 100 24.57%

Total:407

Will be getting Infamous:Second Son. Might test the beta of Titanfall on PC just to see how different it really is from COD.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
AZWification said:

That's like choosing between boobs and asses. I just can't do it!  D:

shhh asses all the way. 

Don't even own a XB1 but if it I did, I'd still vote Second Son. MP is for PC gaming imo.

SS Seatle yeah.

I'm not a big fan of multi-player games, especially fast paced multi-player games, so I'd say Second Son. Honestly, I haven't been a big fan of Infamous, either, but this one looks a lot more interesting to me than the previous titles.

The funny thing here is that I could get Titanfall on PC if I wanted but I won't have a PS4 for awhile yet. I'll be playing Destiny before either of them.

Around the Network

Close one but I think Second son

Second Son, it shapes up really nicely even though I'm not a big inFamous or Sucker Punch fan.

I'm not getting Titanfall because I'm not really interested in MP only shooter, especially competitive one. Since it's on source I could probably run it decently on my PC, but nah, don't think I will try.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

SpongyFondue said:

Second Son at this point, I have the means to get TitanFall if I wanted to, but I heard it won't work on windows 7 and I may have to preorder the game to play beta so no TitanFall for me.

Wait no win 7 support for Titanfall? Where did you hear that? Link plz.

That game is doomed on PC if that is true.

Titanfall. Second Son looks amazing, but I like me some mechs, and seeing the little people jumping out of there various mech types and launching around with (sort of) jetpacks gave me flashbacks to Metal Warriors on the SNES. I'm sure Titanfall won't play anything like that game, but if Respawn can capture even a fraction of the awesomeness that Metal Warriors had then I'm sold.

AZWification said:

That's like choosing between boobs and asses. I just can't do it!  D:

Asses, always asses.

Signature goes here!