By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son or Titanfall

Second Son 307 75.43%

Titanfall 100 24.57%

Total:407

Titanfall. Even if I had a PS4 and no interest in an Xbone I would play Titanfall on 360 or PC before Infamous.

Infamous was incredible, a great city and nice gameplay coupled with a great story. Infamous 2 was a letdown to me, shitty city and incredibly boring story with the lamest end boss fight ever. I had low hopes for the new Infamous but videos are still disappointing me. There was an off screen video someone posted here yesterday IIRC, just looks generic as hell and boring.

Around the Network

Scroll up a few posts to find your answer.

I'm getting second son.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I'm sure Titanfall will be a great game but it's not to my tastes. So i would get Infamous if i had PS4

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Where is the option for people who are getting both games?

I might get inFamous. Need to see more gameplay first. From what i have seen the streets look too empty. Titanfall just looks boring to me. Might check it out on pc when its on sale depending on its reception. I prefer single player most of the time so.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Well I don't have a PS4 and I like mechs so Titanfall it is.

An open world like what I have seen for second son is much better to me than 6 vs 6 multiplayer only for the most part. Plus I dont really care about mech stuff.

TruckOSaurus said:
AZWification said:

That's like choosing between boobs and asses. I just can't do it!  D:

Asses, always asses.

Good man

No single player ?
6 vs 6 ?
Aimbot ?
720p and simple graphics on next-gen consoles ?
FPS again ?
Made in EA ?
DLC already planned ?

> inFamous Second Son obviously !

I'm getting Infamous and I'm hoping to get a Titanfall bundle.