By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 4.1 — Nintendo's number to remember

4.1 is insane! I expect 2.8 maximum! most likely 2.2 or 2.5 million. maybe somewhere between it.

Around the Network

3.2 most likely

There is only one possible way that Nintendo would up the production that far, and not all in one jump, but to have 4.1M being produced a month at the end of the year.

1.8M a month isn't cutting it. Too much having to shift around from one place to another. Another .6M to get up to 2.4M would not be out of the question. And while it wouldn't be done yet, going thru one more holiday without sufficient supplies would be riduculous. .7M a month in July say, to stockpile for the holidays, allowing for 4.2M extra then. But that is still only 3.1M a month. Why go to 4.1M then?

If, and a big if, they go into China, Korea, and elsewhere, then perhaps John could be right. 1M a month for those places, yielding 4.1M a month in production needed.

Will they actually go that high? Probably not. Why? Their own nature and being able to secure more than double the supplies to make the item, and reliable manufactures in China to produce them.

Torturing the numbers.  Hear them scream.

July they are increasing production to 2.4 mill wiis per month.
Here's hoping there will be a bigger increase (another 1.7m) before the year ends.
Just so JL can have another of his prediction come true. ;)

WiiFit will be 2008 #1 selling game in NORTH AMERICA!  
End of '08 Predictions: Wii - 48m X360 - 25m  PS3 - 19m
Wii monthly NA sales will top 400k every month in '08. *Jan sales ruined it. Grrrr!*
WiiFit will top 1m in sales in its first month of release in North America.
MGS4 will NOT be released in '08. *Darn it!* FF13 will NOT be released in '08.
Rockband Wii will top 600k in first month sales in North America.
WiiFit will pass the PS3 WW sales by Xmas '09.

revolutions said:
July they are increasing production to 2.4 mill wiis per month.
Here's hoping there will be a bigger increase (another 1.7m) before the year ends.
Just so JL can have another of his prediction come true. ;)

Hey rev I am reporting you to Tonymontana that you post here =)

Around the Network

2.4 million per month ann. by ninty

He was only off by a few million. /sarcasm.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Bringing out the dead?

BTW: I like the new Avatar John Lucas. You need to come back and make some new predictions!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

4.1 MONTH? yeah keep dreamin

Wii will hit 45 million this year, but not 60 million. John Lucas will not be nearly as accurate this year.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT