By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fanbase gets along with Nintendo fans the best?

Microsoft fans and not only because Sony is on top right now and "they have to team up". It was already like that when Wii was on top in weekly sales and PS3 last.

But no clue why, all i recognized is that the "aggressive" Microsoft fanboy only attack Sony most of the time, that the aggressive Sony fanboys attack Microsoft and Nintendo all the time and that Nintendo fanboys attack Sony most of the time.

If we talk about the normal fans I think they are all pretty much the same

Around the Network
orniletter said:
Turkish said:

MS fans, they created this unholy alliance called the Wii60 during the start of last gen. Needless to say it saw the 2 groups that got humiliated in the PS2 era come together and shit on the PS3.

They broke up as soon as the PS3 picked up in sales and got far more exclusives than the competition, PS3 beat them in their own sales and exclusives game. In the last few years it was like the Xbox fan became extinct. How many xbox fans do we have on this site? Not much.

Nintendo fanbase is a small and vocal minority, not much bigger than a few million, about the size of Wii U's install base.

Sony fanbase is big because it encompasses fanbases of many franchises such as FF, Kingdom Hearts, MGS, DMC (actually just most Japanese games lol), coupled with Sony's own fanbase.

The fanbase of multi platform titles ?

Tfanbase of Sony consoles.  How many JRPG, Kingdom Hearts, MGS, FF fans are Xbox or Nintendo fans lol? They have a tradition on PS consoles and sales prove it.

This thread is just weird. I don't get on with someone because they support Nintendo or Sony. If someone is a nice person I get on with them. If they are a douche I wont regardless.

PC gamers and Xbox owners.

selnor1983 said:
Which fanbase constantly finds and posts bad articles about Nintendo? Just look at VGC.

This.

It's the 2 smaller grous banding together against the more vocal, loud one. Wii60 is over!! ONEU?

Around the Network

I'd say both, Nintendo is kind of the Neutral fan-base that MS fans and Sony fans can go to.

Ouya ;)

Don't know, but i love some of ninty games and play some with friends.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Kyuu said:
selnor1983 said:
Which fanbase constantly finds and posts bad articles about Nintendo? Just look at VGC.

toastboy44562 :|

Yeah, toastboy fans are the worst.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Microsoft