By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fanbase gets along with Nintendo fans the best?

I´m Nintendo though and through with a hefty side dash of Sony.

Did that answer your question ?

Around the Network

The funny thing is that actually a lot of psfans have a nintendo console as a second console including myself (7th gen ps3+wii combo 8th ps4 + wii u)

It's MS and Nintendo vs Sony fanbase. Or that's what it seems.

MS fans, they created this unholy alliance called the Wii60 during the start of last gen. Needless to say it saw the 2 groups that got humiliated in the PS2 era come together and shit on the PS3.

They broke up as soon as the PS3 picked up in sales and got far more exclusives than the competition, PS3 beat them in their own sales and exclusives game. In the last few years it was like the Xbox fan became extinct. How many xbox fans do we have on this site? Not much.

Nintendo fanbase is a small and vocal minority, not much bigger than a few million, about the size of Wii U's install base.

Sony fanbase is big because it encompasses fanbases of many franchises such as FF, Kingdom Hearts, MGS, DMC (actually just most Japanese games lol), coupled with Sony's own fanbase.

Sega.

Around the Network
Turkish said:

MS fans, they created this unholy alliance called the Wii60 during the start of last gen. Needless to say it saw the 2 groups that got humiliated in the PS2 era come together and shit on the PS3.

They broke up as soon as the PS3 picked up in sales and got far more exclusives than the competition, PS3 beat them in their own sales and exclusives game. In the last few years it was like the Xbox fan became extinct. How many xbox fans do we have on this site? Not much.

Nintendo fanbase is a small and vocal minority, not much bigger than a few million, about the size of Wii U's install base.

Sony fanbase is big because it encompasses fanbases of many franchises such as FF, Kingdom Hearts, MGS, DMC (actually just most Japanese games lol), coupled with Sony's own fanbase.

The fanbase of multi platform titles ?

No idea. Many said that MS fans have that 'your an enemy to my enemy, so you're my friend' logic.
Maybe it's true, I am still sticking to Playstation and Nintendo.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

It depends on the fanboys. Many Playstation fanboys beg Nintendo to go third party and make the games Sony exclusives.

I'd say MS.
Sony fans are hard to get along with ;) .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Maybe it is just me, but I have got the impression that MS and Nintendo fans are well educated in comparison to Sony fans - at least on VGC.

I am not saying all Sony fans are stupid.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...