By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fanbase gets along with Nintendo fans the best?

The MT fanbase gets along pretty well.

Around the Network

I'm mostly a Sony guy now but I grew up on Nintendo and have a real soft spot for them. But as a group I think MS fans tend to get along better with Nintendo fans.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

fps_d0minat0r said:
Microsoft. They are not competing for Japan or in the handheld market.

This is how I would rank rivalry intensity
1) S v M
2) Consoles v PC
3) S v N
4) N v N (really funny when they cant agree on why wii U isnt doing well)
5) M v N

That's actually a really good way to sum it up.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

padib said:
Nintendo doesn't compete with either, so I'm not sure why there is enmity.

Nintendo competes with Sony Vita and absolutely steamrolls it 

SuperMarioWorld said:
padib said:
Nintendo doesn't compete with either, so I'm not sure why there is enmity.

Nintendo competes with Sony Vita and absolutely steamrolls it 

but..... handhelds don't count.  Remember?

Around the Network

Microsoft. Nintendo has been an enemy of Sony ever since they were dominated by the PSX then again with the PS2, and with the PSP and Vita trying to take handheld marketshare away there's even more tension between the two companies. Microsoft has never led the pack, so they're less of a threat. It's either fear or jealousy that makes Nintendo fans hate Sony. One of the two, or well, probably just jealousy.

spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
What about the gamers like me that like MS and Sony, but think Nintendo should go third party? I am a lover of them all. Narrow and subjective definitions to use to generalize about all people is using the logic of a four year old. Unsophisticated/made by a mentaly handicapped member thread.

@ Bolded

Fixed!

You see everyone, it used to say "Dumb thread". But I changed it to what I feel he truly meant to say to me. He is mad that I love the best team in hockey, which is the BlackHawks.

On Chocoloco's topic: Oh, well ...I just forgot about your type of gaming I guess. this thread is only about those who are one system owners. But feel free to make a thread about people in your category next time. I am dying to find out what people think!

I was commenting more on the comments in the thread than thee original post. I did not even reply thinking of you. You are an Apple fan toy anyways, not a Nintendo lover.

Neither, they suffer from fanboy bubble syndrome. Plenty of examples allover this site.

the vita fanbase