By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which fanbase gets along with Nintendo fans the best?

microsoft off course

Around the Network

PC. realy nintendo fans cant stand m$ fanboys... m$ killed sega, the only competition with heart.

Sony by far, Xbox fans hates both Nintendo and Sony fans

What about the gamers like me that like MS and Sony, but think Nintendo should go third party? I am a lover of them all. Narrow and subjective definitions to use to generalize about all people is using the logic of a four year old. Dumb thread.

Ouya fans. I never had a problem with them.

Around the Network

All I know(think) is that MS and N fans tend to be a bit older then Sony ones, atleast on this site

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

selnor1983 said:
Which fanbase constantly finds and posts bad articles about Nintendo? Just look at VGC.

ToastBoy and Sceece

spurgeonryan said:
Xenostar said:
selnor1983 said:
Which fanbase constantly finds and posts bad articles about Nintendo? Just look at VGC.

ToastBoy and Sceece

Toastboy owns a Wii U. I followed him on Miiverse. Seece enjoys pokemon he has told Nintendopie in the past. So not them.

Ive just realised i didnt mean seece, there was a Nintendo thread recently asking why all the Negative ones are by the same person. 

Nintendo fans and Xbox fans get on just fine.

They have to team up you see, to try take out the big guy in the industry that is PlayStation.

Microsoft. They are not competing for Japan or in the handheld market.

This is how I would rank rivalry intensity
1) S v M
2) Consoles v PC
3) S v N
4) N v N (really funny when they cant agree on why wii U isnt doing well)
5) M v N