By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why People Says "PS4 Has No Games"? (+33 Games, +10 Genres, Strong, Diverse, etc)

You'd think we are all at a point that we can read between the lines and translate our own slang......

______ has no games = _____ has no worthwhile retail, AAA exclusives.

PS4's only game that fits the criteria is Killzone, a 74 meta that FPS gamers can get a better time from COD/BF4. Ironic that the lesser selling X1 has more variety at this point (Dead Rising/Forza).

Also, posting lists of games coming out in the future is irrelevant as the expression deals in the present tense. As in right now as of this post.

Hence the saying you seem to keep coming across

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

PS4's launch line up is weak, that's the bottom line_____________.

Proof in the pudding is that it's really only the HARDOCRE beyond HARDCORE sony fans who are trying to defend it's current crop of games.

Those on neutral ground KNOW that the ONE's line up as things stand is superior.

The fact that this thread does not have 500+ posts by now proves that even most sony fans themselves can't be arsed defending PS4's launch line up. (save face basically)

Guys, take a look at my thread about games coming in 2014 : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176431&page=1#

You dont buy a console only for the launch line up, PS4 has much more games coming than any other home console in 2014

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Pretty much all of that releases on PS3, or is some silly arcade game (which I have no interest in).

Only PS4 game I am interested in ATM is InFamous SS, but I still have to beat InFamous 2, so I'm not in a rush.

3DS-2013
WiiU-2014
PS4-2015
PSV-2017
XBO-2020

That's my plan.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Ronster316 said:

Proof in the pudding is that it's really only the HARDOCRE beyond HARDCORE sony fans who are trying to defend it's current crop of games.

Those on neutral ground KNOW that the ONE's line up as things stand is superior.

The fact that this thread does not have 500+ posts by now proves that even most sony fans themselves can't be arsed defending PS4's launch line up. (save face basically)

Yeah you are totally right.. it's good that the console sales are proving what you say to be fact. PS4 is selling very bad compared to the XBoxOne and Wii-u... once the hardcore stop buying it, PS4 is doomed. /sarcasm.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

When people attack the game line up I think they are attacking most of the indie/arcade titles that are always included to bolster the list.

They are just games that most people have played already and are just being re released on the PS4.

These words come out of the xbots mainly (there is no pardon for them as there is nothing more compelling on the XB1)....

and those who are genuinely not interested in upgrading I assume; sometimes they have a point, you can't tell people they can play something close to TLOU or the Uncharted games on the PS4 right now... among all the PS360 games available, there is just more to choose from.

The PC gamers, well, they have the back catalog of their platform going all the way back to the 80s, all on one machine.

Madword said:
Ronster316 said:

Yeah you are totally right.. it's good that the console sales are proving what you say to be fact. PS4 is selling very bad compared to the XBoxOne and Wii-u... once the hardcore stop buying it, PS4 is doomed. /sarcasm.

When did this become a sales discussion?

Besides, a LOT of NEUTRALS have not bought either console yet (also, sony's hardcore fans were going to buy one regardless, just like they did with the ps2 & ps3 day 1 despite their crappy launch line up's too)

I'm not going to dispute that the PS4 has more sales.

But that launch game line up is average at best, try spin it all you like.

Erm... because they also say the Vita has no games and the Wii U has no games? What made you think they would change their innacurate standards for the PS4?

Play Knack right now. Yeah it's sad but true nothing on you list really, really not a single game catches my interest, while I'd like to play Forza5, DR3 right now yeah even Ryse got my Attention.
But there's enough coming in the future for PS4.
I still think both consoles got rushed out coz Sony really wanted to go first this time and Software struggles to follow at the Moment