By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One has sold more per country than PS4

Major Nelson Fun Facts ?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
pezus said:

Here are the facts, people:

Xbox One has launched in 13 countries. PS4 in 50+ (let's assume it's 51 and be generous to Sony)

Xbox One sales: 3.1m or 240k per country
PS4 sales: 4.4m or 86k per country

Xbox One has sold 3 times as much as PS4 per country. The winner was actually not as obvious as it seemed at first.

In other useless news...I ate Doritos today.  That means I consumed more Doritos than over 99% of the worlds population combined.

Predicting that Second Son (PS4) will outsell Titanfall (XOne) in lifetime sales.  Click here for sales comparison thread.

LMAO, this is such a troll thread right now.

zehh25 said:
In Brazil XO sold a lot more units than PS4. Actually, I think that Sony Brasil did not even sell 1k PS4s (I'm not including imported units), while XO is popular here, many of my friends bought it. I think that XO will win this generation in Brazil and North America.

Incorrect, Xone sold more oficially than PS4, however everyone with a PS4 in Brazil either imported his (liek I did, btw Amazon gave me a refund for 250$ yesterday so I purchased my PS4 for 400$ well bellow the 1500$ that is the oficial price here)  or bought it in the grey market. If you go to any game store youll only see ppl buying PS4 stuf even tough the oficial numbers of consoles sold here is like 0. 

Also Pezus I liked the hot girl avatar better (It was you who had Jennifer Lawrence as AV right ?).

DerNebel said:
13 countries!!

The wisdom of.

Around the Network

If only the ONE was released in 50+ countries, it would have sold over 12 million!

Pezus you stole Major Nelson's next talking point!!!

sales2099 said:
Never thought of you as a stealth troll Pezus......

And your avatar pic is blasphemous.

You don't to call him a troll because of this!!

I expected more from you...

pezus said:
Somini said:
The wisdom of 33 vs 13.

50+*

This shows Sony are spreading themselves too thin and MS is beating them handedly per country

I think I'd rather spread my product too thin than have them stockpiled in some regions.

It's not scientific. It's just the way I see it.

Sounds like something simple jack would come up with.

Never go full retard.