By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One has sold more per country than PS4

so the secret to success is not releasing xbone in any more markets.

Around the Network

The wisdom of 33 vs 13.

In Brazil XO sold a lot more units than PS4. Actually, I think that Sony Brasil did not even sell 1k PS4s (I'm not including imported units), while XO is popular here, many of my friends bought it. I think that XO will win this generation in Brazil and North America.

If  the X1 only was only released in the USA with 87K sales, it would be superior to the PS4 by that logic...

Yeah, they should have only released it in the US. It would have sold more than 20 times more units per country than the PS4...

Around the Network

Never thought of you as a stealth troll Pezus......

And your avatar pic is blasphemous.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

pezus said:
fadetoone said:
OP should get a marketing/PR degree. He's already good as making numbers align with his stories.

I'd do well as a PR dude/games journalist for sure. Have to agree there.

I don't think so, your lack of knowledge and common sense is embarassing. PS4 is squashing XOne in Europe and still ahead in NA.  In Japan PS4 will easy kill XOne.

In the Rest of World, sincerely, I don't know in how many more territories PS4 is released... but this does not make a big difference for the Global figure.

Don't be immature, play your console of choice and live in peace.  PS4 will dominate this Gen. my forecast.

Bliss said:
pezus said:
fadetoone said:
OP should get a marketing/PR degree. He's already good as making numbers align with his stories.

I don't think so, your lack of knowledge and common sense is embarassing. PS4 is squashing XOne in Europe and still ahead in NA.  In Japan PS4 will easy kill XOne.

In the Rest of World, sincerely, I don't know in how many more territories PS4 is released... but this does not make a big difference for the Global figure.

Don't be immature, play your console of choice and live in peace.  PS4 will dominate this Gen. my forecast.

O god.

32 posts, I understand now.

Bliss said:
pezus said:
fadetoone said:

Lol !

PS4 passed WiiU in NA, Europe and Rest of World. Only 7 weeks from release !