By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One has sold more per country than PS4

Not in Ireland, the ps4 dominates, Xbox 1's everywhere Ps4 still sold out.

Around the Network
zehh25 said:
In Brazil XO sold a lot more units than PS4. Actually, I think that Sony Brasil did not even sell 1k PS4s (I'm not including imported units), while XO is popular here, many of my friends bought it. I think that XO will win this generation in Brazil and North America.

Brazil is only like the 4th largest console market.  And most of those PS4's were proably bought by a colourful unicorn.

And when does the Xbox One manufacting in Brazil come online?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

The most insightful part of this thread is how some Sony supporters have rabidly attacked one of their own.

Zappykins said:
zehh25 said:
In Brazil XO sold a lot more units than PS4. Actually, I think that Sony Brasil did not even sell 1k PS4s (I'm not including imported units), while XO is popular here, many of my friends bought it. I think that XO will win this generation in Brazil and North America.

Brazil is only like the 4th largest console market.  And most of those PS4's were proably bought by a colourful unicorn.

And when does the Xbox One manufacting in Brazil come online?

I think XO is beeing manufactured in Brazil since launch. MS didn't say how many XO units are made here per week, but some time ago they said that around 17k X360 were produced here per week and that they sold around 9mi X360s in Brazil.

MS has a good reputation here now, I'm not a MS fanboy, I'm just saying it will most likely win this generation here. In fact, I only bought WiiU this generation. Some people here think that everyone in Brazil live in São Paulo, where you can easily find a PS4 to buy, so PS4 is more popular.

Source of the sales numbers: http://olhardigital.uol.com.br/noticia/brasileiros-preferem-xbox-360-a-playstation-3/34659

ICStats said:
Hey, you know maybe Microsoft should never launch the Xbox 1 in any other countries, then it will remain king of # sold per country forever!

haha, I agree. Thats about the only sales victory they will get this gen.