By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One has sold more per country than PS4

DakonBlackblade said:
zehh25 said:
In Brazil XO sold a lot more units than PS4. Actually, I think that Sony Brasil did not even sell 1k PS4s (I'm not including imported units), while XO is popular here, many of my friends bought it. I think that XO will win this generation in Brazil and North America.

Incorrect, Xone sold more oficially than PS4, however everyone with a PS4 in Brazil either imported his (liek I did, btw Amazon gave me a refund for 250$ yesterday so I purchased my PS4 for 400$ well bellow the 1500$ that is the oficial price here)  or bought it in the grey market. If you go to any game store youll only see ppl buying PS4 stuf even tough the oficial numbers of consoles sold here is like 0. 

Also Pezus I liked the hot girl avatar better (It was you who had Jennifer Lawrence as AV right ?).

I said XO sold more oficially...

Also, I'm pretty sure XO outsold PS4 here even if you include imported units. MS marketing is a lot better. Actually, if you imported a PS4, this means it is tracked as an unit sold in NA, so it would not affect PS4 numbers in America overall.

Around the Network

I honestly don't think xbox is going to take na this gen I really see it being a tie this generation in na and then ps4 domination worldwide more than it did this gen. This gen 360 started strong and then got overtaken by the ps3 in europe. This time ps4 has the stronger launch and is beating xbone almost 2:1 worldwide and is tied 1:1 in NA with a japan launch still pending. PS4 has stock shortages xbone does not. I can't see it get much better here on for xbone stock everywhere while the ps4 still needs to meet demand and is still waiting for japan.

This forum is gone to shit... Why are these kind of terrible threads even allowed.

Well the joke worked for me. I identify all users by their profile pic so if no one mentioned the name pezuz in here I still would've thought of it as a regular X1 fanboy thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

zehh25 said:
DakonBlackblade said:
zehh25 said:
In Brazil XO sold a lot more units than PS4. Actually, I think that Sony Brasil did not even sell 1k PS4s (I'm not including imported units), while XO is popular here, many of my friends bought it. I think that XO will win this generation in Brazil and North America.

Incorrect, Xone sold more oficially than PS4, however everyone with a PS4 in Brazil either imported his (liek I did, btw Amazon gave me a refund for 250$ yesterday so I purchased my PS4 for 400$ well bellow the 1500$ that is the oficial price here)  or bought it in the grey market. If you go to any game store youll only see ppl buying PS4 stuf even tough the oficial numbers of consoles sold here is like 0. 

Also Pezus I liked the hot girl avatar better (It was you who had Jennifer Lawrence as AV right ?).

I said XO sold more oficially...

Also, I'm pretty sure XO outsold PS4 here even if you include imported units. MS marketing is a lot better. Actually, if you imported a PS4, this means it is tracked as an unit sold in NA, so it would not affect PS4 numbers in America overall.

Unless the stores I go to buy my games is Sonyland ppl arent even paying much atention on the XOne here on Brazil, guys walk in and dont even bother asking the Ones price even tough its like half of PS4s. And ye the units imported would show under NA sales it wouldnt affect the overall units sold but it does affect the number of PS4s sold on Brazil, it was the same with PS3, theres a data that says that 1k God of Wars 3 were sold on Brazil, lets be serious we know that at least 50k GoW 3s were sold here, every store had  tons of them and they all sold out but like the consoles themselves games are also grey market material on Brazil, oficial prices are retarded so no one buys oficial and that makes the oficial numbers suck.

Around the Network

Pezus went from a Sony fan to an Xbox Fan..lol I thought I never thought I would live to see this day

Hey, you know maybe Microsoft should never launch the Xbox 1 in any other countries, then it will remain king of # sold per country forever!

My 8th gen collection

Bliss said:
pezus said:
fadetoone said:
OP should get a marketing/PR degree. He's already good as making numbers align with his stories.

I'd do well as a PR dude/games journalist for sure. Have to agree there.

I don't think so, your lack of knowledge and common sense is embarassing. PS4 is squashing XOne in Europe and still ahead in NA.  In Japan PS4 will easy kill XOne.

In the Rest of World, sincerely, I don't know in how many more territories PS4 is released... but this does not make a big difference for the Global figure.

Don't be immature, play your console of choice and live in peace.  PS4 will dominate this Gen. my forecast.

It took 21 posts to catch one, and a newcomer no less. Pezus is slipping.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Nice, now if only every country had the states' population.....

My country has about 600k

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

NobleTeam360 said:
LMAO, this is such a troll thread right now.

Like watching a snake consume itself.