By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

Max King of the Wild said:
ironmanDX said:

That still doesn't mean he can't find one in his specific location... 

Okay, whatever helps you cope

Not distrusting someone just because he says he can't find something... That's for sure. Especially when that person has had no pro-xbox agenda before.... Ever... Lol.

Around the Network

X-Box doomed.

Ouya confirmed 8th gen winner.

ironmanDX said:

Not distrusting someone just because he says he can't find something... That's for sure. Especially when that person has had no pro-xbox agenda before.... Ever... Lol.

the person had no pro xbox agenda before but hes looked for xb1s... lol okay. its called google search. You could by one on target.com since before christmas now. #dealwithit

ironmanDX said:

the person had no pro xbox agenda before but hes looked for xb1s... lol okay. its called google search. You could by one on target.com since before christmas now. #dealwithit

You have no pro-xbox agenda either but you're telling me to search and you've also searched before.... This thread is based on those searches in fact.

You make absolutely no sense at times.

ironmanDX said

You have no pro-xbox agenda either but you're telling me to search and you've also searched before.... This thread is based on those searches in fact.

WTF... this thread is about stock levels... because ya know... thats what i work with.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said

WTF... this thread is about stock levels... because ya know... thats what i work with.

So not being able to find a console isn't a stock issue?

Are you sure you work with stock levels? Pretty basic stuff we're discussing here. Not sure how you got lost.

ironmanDX said:

Are you sure you work with stock levels? Pretty basic stuff we're discussing here. Not sure how you got lost.

what the name in fucking christ are you talking about. Im not tje one lost, you are. You said this thread was from searches. And it isnt. Its about stock levels. Because thats what I deal with. lolllollollol

Well the thing has been in stock at bestbuy.com for over 20 days now. WiiU will start selling more consoles than the one next month.

ironmanDX said:

what the name in fucking christ are you talking about. Im not tje one lost, you are. You said this thread was from searches. And it isnt. Its about stock levels. Because thats what I deal with. lolllollollol

We were discussing the fact that coolguy couldn't find one, thus you told him he had too look harder, or in basic english, "search" to find one.

You are lost. Go back and read the quote tree, start again champ.

ironmanDX said:

We were discussing the fact that coolguy couldn't find one, thus you told him he had too look harder, or in basic english, "search" to find one.

You are lost. Go back and read the quote tree, start again champ.

No, I flat out said he didnt look. Not to try harder. Then I reccomended to you to use a search engine. Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Gamestop had XB1s to be able to buy offline.