By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

Max King of the Wild said:
iKorrupt said:
On sunday my target had a Day 1 edition in the shelf under the display model lol

to be honest im sure thays not an issue with the XB1 but an employee. If they have a large store and threw the console on a tub and threw the tub in the backroom that console could het lost easily. Or if they back stocked it and hit 2 but they put three in the location the system wouldnt know it was there. Things get lost all the time

I would get tossed to eletronics (im a cashier) randomly and we were selling out all through, whenever we had the guys would keep it a secret.

I wouldnt be suprised if it was also due to redistrubition that we ended up with that day one edition

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Found in GAF... you guys can see the difference... status from three days ago... Xbone is not selling and starting to collect dust in the stores.

If that was true, the average week unit sales would not be over 30. 

yo_john117 said:

The pics are true... and the avg. unit sales are for lifetime since the product entered in the system... even with weeks without supply the avg. is over 25 (district) for PS4.

ethomaz said:

yo_john117 said:

The pics are true... and the avg. unit sales are for lifetime since the product entered in the system... even with weeks without supply the avg. is over 25 (district) for PS4.

I never said they weren't true...I was questioning what you got from those pictures. Given that the X1 has an average of 31 consoles sold per store per week, we can gather that "Xbone is not selling and starting to collect dust in the stores." is untrue. Now I'm not saying they are selling as quickly as they were before, because that is obviously not true, but to make a blanket statement like the bolded one above is untrue at best. 

does ethomaz have something against the xbox doing well? like seriously get a life, people spent years and hours working on it and it is a great product, you sound like a total ass going around making threads, " xbox will sell less than wii u" " ps4 will demolish the xbox", " omg no one is buying xbox" "people are returning their xbox" do you have some sort of inferiority complex.

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

yo_john117 said:

I think you have no idea what those charts are about.

Could you please tell us what each of the columms means?

Because for what I can understand it means XOne is selling 31 consoles per week, with 2 weeks supply, and PS4 is selling 25 consoles a week, with less than a day suppy in avarage.

Xbox One collecting dust confirmed:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-december-npd

http://majornelson.com/2014/01/06/xbox-one-sells-over-3-millions-consoles/

coolguy said:
How come I can't find a x1 here on Long Island ny

because you havent looked

Lol, you don't even believe when a fellow Sony fan says they can't find one?

If he says he "can't find one" it implies he has looked.... l2read.

all i got from those pictures is MS is supplying way more Xbones to that area, so i guess with that being said sure the XB1's are collecting dust, as they sit there 2 weeks before selling but guess what that really means, PS4 is going to have a hard time outselling the xb1 in the US simply do to supply constraints.

ironmanDX said:
coolguy said:
How come I can't find a x1 here on Long Island ny

because you havent looked

Lol, you don't even believe when a fellow Sony fan says they can't find one?

If he says he "can't find one" it implies he has looked.... l2read.

Yeah i dont understand the picture thing. Its so situational, for example i always take a look at the electronics section when ever i go to walmart near me (NOLA) i have yet to see a PS4 but have seen the same 3 Xbones for like three weeks If i took a photo then it would appear Xbones were not selling but guess what i went in today and they were all gone. I could go in tommorrow and they might get a PS4 shipment in, then it would look like Xbones are in higher demand. Kinda silly really.