By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

2008ProchargedGT said:
ironmanDX said:
Max King of the Wild said:
coolguy said:
How come I can't find a x1 here on Long Island ny

because you havent looked

Lol, you don't even believe when a fellow Sony fan says they can't find one?

If he says he "can't find one" it implies he has looked.... l2read.

Yeah i dont understand the picture thing. Its so situational, for example i always take a look at the electronics section when ever i go to walmart near me (NOLA) i have yet to see a PS4 but have seen the same 3 Xbones for like three weeks If i took a photo then it would appear Xbones were not selling but guess what i went in today and they were all gone. I could go in tommorrow and they might get a PS4 shipment in, then it would look like Xbones are in higher demand. Kinda silly really.

Yeah. All these anecdotal threads are just crap. Even these Target ones. How would you even know they're the 3 same Xboxs? You really wouldn't. Even so, it's one store and doesn't represent the majority at all. Meanwhile, we get the facts from NPD telling us the X1 beat out the PS4 in December and these threads still go on.... You're right with the underlined. I might just go up to my local mall when the PS4 shipment comes in, take a few photos of various stores and claim the opposite. I'll be told wrong though and told to look at the sales figures. Perhaps they should stop and do the same first also.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
ironmanDX said:
coolguy said:
How come I can't find a x1 here on Long Island ny

because you havent looked

Yeah i dont understand the picture thing. Its so situational, for example i always take a look at the electronics section when ever i go to walmart near me (NOLA) i have yet to see a PS4 but have seen the same 3 Xbones for like three weeks If i took a photo then it would appear Xbones were not selling but guess what i went in today and they were all gone. I could go in tommorrow and they might get a PS4 shipment in, then it would look like Xbones are in higher demand. Kinda silly really.

Yeah. All these anecdotal threads are just crap. Even these Target ones. How would you even know they're the 3 same Xboxs? You really wouldn't. Even so, it's one store and doesn't represent the majority at all. Meanwhile, we get the facts from NPD telling us the X1 beat out the PS4 in December and these threads still go on.... You're right with the underlined. I might just go up to my local mall when the PS4 shipment comes in, take a few photos of various stores and claim the opposite. I'll be told wrong though and told to look at the sales figures. Perhaps they should stop and do the same first also.

Thats a good point, Ironically its an assumption based on threads like this haha

ironmanDX said:

700k on store shelves in the US at the end of Dec and your telling me someone cant find one? lol l2useasearchengine

Nsanity said:
Xbox One collecting dust confirmed:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-december-npd

http://majornelson.com/2014/01/06/xbox-one-sells-over-3-millions-consoles/

1. I never said they were collecting dust. 2. Not sure what Dec sales has to do with 3rd week of Jan stock levels. 3. MS financials, lol. feeling salty yet?

I'm sad to be from Chicago right now
We need to Support our country and get a xbox one!...

Around the Network

buying a X1 supports china and mexico more then the US the only people that buying anything that isnt MADE in the USA supports is the people at the retail store.  and the Fat Cats at said company.

ironmanDX said:

700k on store shelves in the US at the end of Dec and your telling me someone cant find one? lol l2useasearchengine

That still doesn't mean he can't find one in his specific location... 

Nsanity said:
Xbox One collecting dust confirmed:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-december-npd

http://majornelson.com/2014/01/06/xbox-one-sells-over-3-millions-consoles/

1. I never said they were collecting dust. 2. Not sure what Dec sales has to do with 3rd week of Jan stock levels. 3. MS financials, lol. feeling salty yet?

My post wasn't directed towards you and the only one feeling salty here is you.

Nsanity said:

My post wasn't directed towards you and the only one feeling salty here is you.

why would i feel salty when MS confirmed my OP?

ironmanDX said:

That still doesn't mean he can't find one in his specific location... 

Okay, whatever helps you cope