By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

On sunday my target had a Day 1 edition in the shelf under the display model lol

Around the Network

Found in GAF... you guys can see the difference... status from three days ago... Xbone is not selling and starting to collect dust in the stores.

iKorrupt said:
On sunday my target had a Day 1 edition in the shelf under the display model lol

to be honest im sure thays not an issue with the XB1 but an employee. If they have a large store and threw the console on a tub and threw the tub in the backroom that console could het lost easily. Or if they back stocked it and hit 2 but they put three in the location the system wouldnt know it was there. Things get lost all the time

This is the guy who told me "no way" my target could have 25 X1's for launch when I saw and counted them with my own eyes (and bought one).

In other words you can trust me when I say this guy doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to Target.

fallen said:

This is the guy who told me "no way" my target could have 25 X1's for launch when I saw and counted them with my own eyes (and bought one).

In other words you can trust me when I say this guy doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to Target.

Link?

Around the Network

I dont know it was some old thread Max made. I told him my experience with Target launch day morning, that they had 10 Day 1's and ~15 Green Xboxes behind the counter, separated into two stacks, which I mentally counted while waiting in line.

He basically called me a liar and said no way a Target could get that many or something. Pointless to debate him. He thinks because he works at Target he knows everything about every Target in America I guess.

It's not even like 25 is very many! But I think he was sure no target could get more than like 16 cause none in his district did...(well according to him, probably not true judging by my experience, or he doesn't know how to read inventory systems)

Oh, I thought this thread was going to be about broken Xbone ones.

Anyways other stores probably have more demand then your store, I doubt they would be sending them back to MS.

fallen said:

yet both VGC and NPD support my claim. And I dont think I said no way. Im pretty sure I said I havent seen any target with those numbers and a searched (alot). Trust me, I know target. Keep living in denial

JoeTheBro said:

Link?

I made a thread before the Ps4 launched with how many Ps4 were recieved in my district (and looked at a lot of other districts but didnt copy those numbers) and the same for the XB1 before it launched. I said MS had nowhere near the supply Sony had for launch. Needless to say I got flamed and bitched at and accused of lying or not knowing what I was talking about. Then NPD came in and I loled

I sold one on ebay that I bought from Target. In the end, it was returned to me, and I had to return it. Lame shit.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.