By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

Max King of the Wild said:
ironmanDX said:

We were discussing the fact that coolguy couldn't find one, thus you told him he had too look harder, or in basic english, "search" to find one.

You are lost. Go back and read the quote tree, start again champ.

No, I flat out said he didnt look. Not to try harder. Then I reccomended to you to use a search engine. Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and Gamestop had XB1s to be able to buy offline.

That brings us back to my initial reply. If he can't find one, it implies he has looked...

Semantics.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

That brings us back to my initial reply. If he can't find one, it implies he has looked...

Semantics.

when its so easy to point to a plethora of retailers that have stock you can buy online (and no one in their right mind can dispute that) then the guy obviously didnt check.

ironmanDX said:

Semantics.

when its so easy to point to a plethora of retailers that have stock you can buy online (and no one in their right mind can dispute that) then the guy obviously didnt check.

He obviously didn't mean online...

Jeez.

Not everyone likes shopping online. I saw a lady throwing a fit yesterday that Walmart wouldn't match their online price for a 360 console and she was adamant about never shopping online at a retailers site again after all the fraud stuff going on.

Plus some people want to have their console when they buy it. But why am I wasting time talking to a guy who has access to Target regional inventory or something? You clearly have all the answers in the world.

J_Allard said:
Not everyone likes shopping online. I saw a lady throwing a fit yesterday that Walmart wouldn't match their online price for a 360 console and she was adamant about never shopping online at a retailers site again after all the fraud stuff going on.

Plus some people want to have their console when they buy it. But why am I wasting time talking to a guy who has access to Target regional inventory or something? You clearly have all the answers in the world.

You highlight an issue some may have with online but heres a hint, Target didnt allow the ps4 to be ordered online until stock in their stores was decent. Oh, and the state of new york was well stocked at target as well. Funny, the guy hasnt even come in here and said he checked. While you and iron man are trying to defend the dude by assuming he checked. (i on the other hand absolutely know he didnt check online or target... target, the store this thread was about so if he didnt check there his statement is irrelevant)

Around the Network
J_Allard said:

You highlight an issue some may have with online but heres a hint, Target didnt allow the ps4 to be ordered online until stock in their stores was decent. Oh, and the state of new york was well stocked at target as well. Funny, the guy hasnt even come in here and said he checked. While you and iron man are trying to defend the dude by assuming he checked. (i on the other hand absolutely know he didnt check online or target... target, the store this thread was about so if he didnt check there his statement is irrelevant)

Just going to correct you on one thing, I'm not "defending" anyone, as if the guy actually said anything in this thread where he would need "defending". Maybe your perception is the root of the issue.

Actually I'll correct you on another, when I was searching for PS4's to resell I found them online at Target throughout the holidays sporadically, and well before stock was "decent". Hope that helps, and toodles.

ironmanDX said:
ironmanDX said:

Semantics.

Jeez.

After NPD do you want to revise your stance? (take this as an, "i told you so.")

ironmanDX said:

Jeez.

After NPD do you want to revise your stance? (take this as an, "i told you so.")

He is too busy helping that guy look for an X1...

It seems 141K Xb one sales in January would make reports of Xb one's being returned to the distributor seem pretty credible.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

The X1 needs a 100$ price cut soon in order to surrive.