manny10032 said:

???

Your image didn't work so I added it.

niether one works for me

Weird. Appears on all my browsers.

Now everyone can see the pic!

Finally I can see the pic... thanks

Around the Network

Considering I've regularly seen them in stock since before xmas and have seen large amounts post xmas in stores... I can see this as a retailer standard across the board.

They over bought demand and are now redistributing for areas where it may sell better or depending on manufacturer contracts, maybe returning.

Hell over last weekend, completely for to tell this story, I was in a relatively new walmart in my city and they actually had two black (day one) xbones in stock. I was genuinely shocked at that. Almost both it to see if it had any "collectors" type of pull for it. But I figured the $500+tax was more risk than I wanted to take on.

Xbone simply has met large demand based on its $500 price.

There will be a retail price drop or more likely significant bundles before 2014 is over to try to drive sales.

Question... is Gamestop receiving PS4 units to sell (at least for the preorders)? I know Target and Amazon are receiving some batchs but I don't know how the Sony contract with Retail works (maybe they priorise some retais).

At my store we do not have any preorders or even a list due to such short stock of them. The last shipment I know that we recieved was the week after Christmas otherwiese the only ones available were bundles from our web to store. I know people come in constantly to try to purchase one. I'm telling ya though people will eventually get fed up waiting that want a next gen that are just put off by the price of the One.

Edit: Oh and also the contract thing...I know I read a bit ago we were recieving 30% of the stock last year and my manager had confirmed it...have no idea what it is now, Gamestop that is not just my store

Make it So.

endimion said:
 What more could we ask for???

Shenmue 3 on the XBox One I'd be happy withe a WiiU version even.

Make it So.

Lol True...

anyway resending them to other retail point makes sense... Resending them to manufacturer is moronic... No matter how doomed Xbox would have been that stock will sell by the end of the year.... Millions of units will sell in the US.

Its the opposite at my Target. PS4s are left in stock while Xbox Ones are being sold like crazy. I work there so I check every few hours and see the same arrangement of PS4s, but the Xbox Ones disappear. It helps that I hear that they have been sold on the walkie too.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD