By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

Cobretti2 said:
Here in Aus xbox is sold out. Waiting for next shipment in Feb 2014. Maybe their sending the excess stock here lol.

Not true, only place theyre sold out is ebgames and that's still only launch shipments.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
blessedswine said:
Sony needs to up thier production not having enough consoles is hampering their sales here in the US i have a bunch of friends still trying to get a ps4 and a couple are close to saying F it and grab a X1 from one of many retailers who have them sitting on the shelves.

Technically, Sony doesn't have a production issue.  They have pumped out way more consoles at launch than any other console to date, yet still can't keep up with demand. 

thats true but i just think instead of launching in so many areas they should have focused more on the US and Europe,  i know that alot of those territories arent getting alot of systems but its systems that we need to help fufill peoples wants,  i just get the feeling that in feb when it comes out in Japan supply will only get tighter.

Zelhawks37 said:
Its the opposite at my Target. PS4s are left in stock while Xbox Ones are being sold like crazy. I work there so I check every few hours and see the same arrangement of PS4s, but the Xbox Ones disappear. It helps that I hear that they have been sold on the walkie too.

city and state please. 

yo must have obnoxious electronics team members if they talk on the walkie fr irrelevant things such as selling something.

Max King of the Wild said:
Zelhawks37 said:
Its the opposite at my Target. PS4s are left in stock while Xbox Ones are being sold like crazy. I work there so I check every few hours and see the same arrangement of PS4s, but the Xbox Ones disappear. It helps that I hear that they have been sold on the walkie too.

city and state please. 

yo must have obnoxious electronics team members if they talk on the walkie fr irrelevant things such as selling something.

It could be for security reasons (easier to catch people trying to steal Xbox Ones/PS4s/big screen TVs/etc if the store security watching the door are aware that nobody has bought one in the electronics department recently).

Zelhawks37 said:

That goes against everything everywhere else., including other targets.....find this hard to believe.

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:
Zelhawks37 said:

That goes against everything everywhere else., including other targets.....find this hard to believe.

Are we really still having threads on this?  I thought these systems were both readily available at this point.  I've seen them numerous times in the Cleveland area.

g911turbo said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Zelhawks37 said:

Are we really still having threads on this?  I thought these systems were both readily available at this point.  I've seen them numerous times in the Cleveland area.

?? No, Ps4 is still hard to find and in high demand...................... many places theya re impossible to get.

FlamingWeazel said:
g911turbo said:
FlamingWeazel said:
Zelhawks37 said:

?? No, Ps4 is still hard to find and in high demand...................... many places theya re impossible to get.

OK, I guess I'll take your word for it, but not so in the Cleveland area according to my experience.  People offloading them at cost (or 20 above) on Craigslist even.

Legend11 said:

It could be for security reasons (easier to catch people trying to steal Xbox Ones/PS4s/big screen TVs/etc if the store security watching the door are aware that nobody has bought one in the electronics department recently).

if they arent in a glass case (which they all should be) they should be spider wrapped which makes a blaring sound when tampered with and should be put in a large bag when sold. 

g911turbo said:

OK, I guess I'll take your word for it, but not so in the Cleveland area according to my experience.  People offloading them at cost (or 20 above) on Craigslist even.

Craigslist? lol. because people arent willimg to be ripped off the ps4 is easily found?