By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Target sends back dozens of X1's

sully1311 said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Aura7541 said:

Damn, this doesn't look good for the X1. Sure, Titanfall, Quantum Break, and Halo 5 will move a lot of X1's when they launch, but it looks like the console will really stagnate in between the games' launches. I think a price cut or a Kinectless SKU is going to come up pretty soon.

Halo 4 has been anounced for this year but Im not quite sure about it, we havent even seen 1 footage of the game yet (the actual game, not masterchief in poncho) and itll launch after Destiny and Titanfall if both those games hit a homerun I dont think Halo 4 will have as much impact as other Halo games have had in the past, still its Halo so itll probably move consoles. Quantim Break I realy dont think we gona see it launched this year, the way the devs speak about it it seens like its far from ready to launch yet.

Seeing as Halo 4 was released a couple of years ago now, I doubt will see anymore new footage of it either.

You do know the number 4 on the keybord is right beside the number 5 right ?Also, sometimes, ppl press the wrong key when typing ? You get the nitpicking a typo and not posting anything to add to the discusion at all award for this post.

Around the Network
TheSting said:
Target in my area is closing also. OP where's your proof anyway? Say it and they'll believe it?

what proof do you think i can provide that we sent a pallet of boxed X1s on a truck. Also, who cares about your store. Target opened hundreds of stores across the country this year and concerning the hack? stock is at 60bucks a share. the investors are confident. damage control is damage control

DakonBlackblade said:
sully1311 said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Aura7541 said:

Damn, this doesn't look good for the X1. Sure, Titanfall, Quantum Break, and Halo 5 will move a lot of X1's when they launch, but it looks like the console will really stagnate in between the games' launches. I think a price cut or a Kinectless SKU is going to come up pretty soon.

Halo 4 has been anounced for this year but Im not quite sure about it, we havent even seen 1 footage of the game yet (the actual game, not masterchief in poncho) and itll launch after Destiny and Titanfall if both those games hit a homerun I dont think Halo 4 will have as much impact as other Halo games have had in the past, still its Halo so itll probably move consoles. Quantim Break I realy dont think we gona see it launched this year, the way the devs speak about it it seens like its far from ready to launch yet.

Seeing as Halo 4 was released a couple of years ago now, I doubt will see anymore new footage of it either.

You do know the number 4 on the keybord is right beside the number 5 right ?Also, sometimes, ppl press the wrong key when typing ? You get the nitpicking a typo and not posting anything to add to the discusion at all award for this post.

Haha chill out!

thread creator has no proof

kirby007 said:

the emperor protect us

Around the Network
ZaneWane said:

thread creator has no proof

my proof will come in April or may. Right now Im comfortable in saying that you will see a very sharp decline (more than normal going from 4th to 1st). That is unless Titanfall makes up for the decline or MS ships to more countries.

But deny all you want

Somini said:
This was bound to happen though, as all the sales numbers we've been getting so far have not arrived at the 3 million number Microsoft announced as sold a couple of weeks ago.

The channel has been stuffed and that can happen for a while, but you can't keep on doing it, not if your product is not selling as fast. Next quarter numbers from the Xbone will be dissapointing for most to say the least.

this makes me wonder if MS was assuming cause its mostly sold out WW that the number of shipped consoles was the number of sold Consoles.  and thus inflating thier WW sold number.  Same can be said of sony too, although i have yet to see a ps4 in a store  yet.

Max King of the Wild said:
TheSting said:
Target in my area is closing also. OP where's your proof anyway? Say it and they'll believe it?

what proof do you think i can provide that we sent a pallet of boxed X1s on a truck. Also, who cares about your store. Target opened hundreds of stores across the country this year and concerning the hack? stock is at 60bucks a share. the investors are confident. damage control is damage control

No proof???? Unbelievable!!!! Lol believe it cause i said it. Lol. Still on that hate train i see. 

I'm not surprised. And Target is not the only chain with overstock. I can walk into my local Toys R Us and pick one up today if I wanted to, and have been able to since well before Christmas. All the Gamestop's in my area answer the phone with "Hello, this is Gamestop, we have Xbox One in stock." And, I receive e-mails from Best Buy asking me to come buy an Xbox One as well.

I wish sony had this problem. :/