By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vote for the Game of the Generation (Updated Daily)

I'm sorry if some of you don't like the results. I'm just counting what people are posting. So many people are posting TLOU and SMG. I don't know, Vgchartz members must really like them a lot.

Around the Network

the last of us

bugrimmar said:
I'm sorry if some of you don't like the results. I'm just counting what people are posting. So many people are posting TLOU and SMG. I don't know, Vgchartz members must really like them a lot.

You aren't to blame, but obviously both Sony and Nintendo fans are at it. 

It is like those old polls that use to exist on this site that typically resulted in Sony things winning, even if the end result was very different.

Galaxy is legitimatally my GOG. What's the problem?

The Last of Us...such an easy choice for me. It is everything I could ever want from a game. The story affectd me more than FFX's even and that is huge to me. So so HUGE!!!

My top 5 this generation:

1) The Last of Us

2) Grand Theft Auto V

3) Uncharted 2

4) Metal Gear Solid 4

5). Assassins Creed IV

Honourable mention: NFS Hot Pursuit as I put in the most hours in that game...more than any game ever, in fact!

Around the Network
Acevil said:

You aren't to blame, but obviously both Sony and Nintendo fans are at it. 

It is like those old polls that use to exist on this site that typically resulted in Sony things winning, even if the end result was very different.

It's like VGC's form of Mafia inflation schemes. Except less sketchy.

The Last of Us.

How come we can't vote for DS/PSP games as well? Aren't they technically from that generation? Ah well, suppose my vote shall go to:
Lost Odyssey

Such a great RPG! As much as I liked Xenoblade, the dream sequences of Lost Odyssey were honestly one of the best things I ever saw in any game this past generation. Helps that I love to read, certainly, but it was a good idea, and I'm still hopeful to see this wonderful series continued in some way... someday.

Hmm

The Last of Us, an easy decision.

Dark souls