By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Bought Guacamelee yesterday

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Alright, finally got it! You never told us how you liked Darksiders 2?

Yeah... still in my backlog, looks like my next game on my to do list will be tLoZ: WW, I only finish 2 games per month and this last one was mostly dedicated to Ni No Kuni.

I did my part. This month I got:
ZOMBIU
INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US.
SCRIBLENAUTS UNLIMITED
GAME PARTY
YOUR SHAPE FITNESS EVOLVED.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

spurgeonryan said:
WagnerPaiva said:
ZOMBIU
INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US.
SCRIBLENAUTS UNLIMITED
GAME PARTY

Holy Smokes! I hope you are on my list or that will be a lot! But if you are not I will be happy to add you good Sir!

I am not. Please add me if you can =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

spurgeonryan said:
WagnerPaiva said:
spurgeonryan said:
WagnerPaiva said:
ZOMBIU
INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US.
SCRIBLENAUTS UNLIMITED
GAME PARTY

Holy Smokes! I hope you are on my list or that will be a lot! But if you are not I will be happy to add you good Sir!

I am not. Please add me if you can =D

Check, you are added! Did you by anychance get any dlc for Injustice? I will add that as well if so.

Sorry man, I bought Wii Fit U with the balance boar and Wii Sports Resort (Wii) yesterday, so I cannot expend any more money on gaming for at least 3 months.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
celador said:
Can I ask you guys what the best lesser known eshop only titles are that you have enjoyed on Wii U? I know about the obvious good ones like Shovel Knight, Scram Kitty, Little Inferno etc, but my Wii U is just sitting there right now with nothing for me to do on it

The Fall. Guacamolee I guess, 1001 Spikes, Armadillo, give yourself a laugh with The Letter, ittle Dew, that Iquest game, shut the box, block drop, How to survive

Tell us what you thought.

updated to here.

I looked for The Letter on the UK store but I couldn't find it.  Thanks for the recommendations though, I will look at some Youtube vids

spurgeonryan said:
WagnerPaiva said:
spurgeonryan said:

Check, you are added! Did you by anychance get any dlc for Injustice? I will add that as well if so.

Sorry man, I bought Wii Fit U with the balance boar and Wii Sports Resort (Wii) yesterday, so I cannot expend any more money on gaming for at least 3 months.

Should I add Wii fit u and wii sports resort as well then or were they used?

Brand new and they cost a fortune here in Brazil. However, it is 1st party, the deal is to invest in 3rd party, isn´t? 

You know, you should warn Nintendo about your initiative, it is pretty unique.

spurgeonryan said:

Ni no kuni? On PS3 right? I heard it was really good.

It is good, but I am starting to hate it, the plot, characters and music is very nice, but there is a reason why I usually don't play Pokemon games and this title is reminding me why over and over again.

I am also waiting to open something new from my collection, and this time it will be a Wii U game, still don't know which one, but is part of the fun of opening a fortune cookie on backloggery.com

Got W101 in August :)

If we include 1st party, then i also have:

Super Mario 3D World (July)
Mario Kart 8 (July)
Zelda WW (Mario kart bonus)
Pikmin 3 (August)

flagstaad said:
Cobretti2 said:

well a coupe got cancelled that i wanted James Bond Game and Ninja Gaiden 3.  I can get Ninja Gaiden Digitally but like $80 for no disc, no way.

I could get it from UK but I know a guy who needed a UK NNID to play it. Then he had dual ids and when his consoel went FUBAR, Nintendo struggled to fix it.

There you go buddy, you can finally add a new game to your list:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236767-ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-sees-retail-release-in-australia

lol that is a european one rebadged with a sticker on top. Probably a trade in and the store chargning an arm and a leg for it lol.

It would be interesting to see if that person had to create a Eurpean profile to play it like others when it first come out, or whether the firmware update removed the stupid requirement.