By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
Vincoletto said:
Im thinking about buying a WiiU and there are stil some games from this generation that I havent played, and maybe I will play them on WiiU. SO how does the games below compares on WiiU vs PS3?

Resident Evil: Revelations
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Batman Arkham Origins

All 3 are around the same, CoD: Ghosts is missing the DLC (which I don't buy anyway) but supports 2 players, one on screen and the other in gamepad for multiplayer modes. B:AO is missing a multiplayer mode that I am not sure people use in the other platforms, but it was cheaper during launch (I think they cost the same now). RE: E is the same, it supports gamepad play.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I hope many of you at least watched the trailer for The Fall! Really good game so far!

Of course I gave Sniper Elite 2 an A-. Sniping is just soooo fun!

Are you the only person on earth to purchase Sniper Elite V2 for the Wii U?  I watched videos for the gameplay on Youtube and it looked horrendous.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I hope many of you at least watched the trailer for The Fall! Really good game so far!

Of course I gave Sniper Elite 2 an A-. Sniping is just soooo fun!

Are you the only person on earth to purchase Sniper Elite V2 for the Wii U?  I watched videos for the gameplay on Youtube and it looked horrendous.

He must be. I watched a PC gamer playing it on PC and ranitng how WIi U owners got dicked and was abusing the devs lol.

amp316 said:

The game itself is not that bad, the problem is that is missing a HUGE part of the game, I will quote a review to show what I mean:

"Sniper Elite V2 for the Wii U is a travesty. I really enjoyed the campaign, but stripping out half of the features and asking full price is criminal."

So what is on the disc is decent-good but is just about half the game on the other consoles, and it launched at full price, so it did not make any sense. Right now you can find the game for cheap, and you can enjoy it for what it is and decent but incomplete game.

I will never consider getting Sniper Elite V2 as they removed content for the Wii U version.

Around the Network

Just purchased The Fall from the eshop.

flagstaad said:
Vincoletto said:
Im thinking about buying a WiiU and there are stil some games from this generation that I havent played, and maybe I will play them on WiiU. SO how does the games below compares on WiiU vs PS3?

Resident Evil: Revelations
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Batman Arkham Origins

All 3 are around the same, CoD: Ghosts is missing the DLC (which I don't buy anyway) but supports 2 players, one on screen and the other in gamepad for multiplayer modes. B:AO is missing a multiplayer mode that I am not sure people use in the other platforms, but it was cheaper during launch (I think they cost the same now). RE: E is the same, it supports gamepad play.

Thats nice, didnt know it supported two player, one on TV and the other on gamepad.

ikki5 said:
I will never consider getting Sniper Elite V2 as they removed content for the Wii U version.

THis is the kind of thing Nintendo should never let happen, it should be a condition on the contract with the game company.

spurgeonryan said:
cannonballZ said:
Just purchased The Fall from the eshop.

Thank god! A reasonable person. Tell us what you think.

I liked that music game, Frederic. It's pretty easy, just tap the notes on the screen as they come down. I enjoyed it, but wouldn't recommend it to anyone that doesn't enjoy rhythm games.

I will start playing The Fall in a bit, looked interesting in the vids.

Vincoletto said:

THis is the kind of thing Nintendo should never let happen, it should be a condition on the contract with the game company.

The problem is that they cannot enforce this policy, if the publisher wants to cut content from the game they can do it, is their product, the market will decide the fate of the game. If the cut is too big and nothing is placed in return people will ignore it or wait for a huge price cut to try the game, like it happened with Sniper V2.

There are cases when stuff has been cut, but the gamers are compesated in some way, for example Batman: Arkham Origins for Wii U is lacking multiplayer modes but at the same time the amount of people who buys this game for multiplayer in the first place is very little, and to compensate the Wii U version was 10 U$ cheaper than the other versions (and I got it for 40U$ thanks to an amazon promotion, on the day of release). Splinter Cell: Blacklist is missing local co-op, but the gamepad integration is very good, and so on.