By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Purchased SteamWorld Dig from Eshop

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I assume that you got the Mario DLC and pre-ordered the stuff coming later this year as well?

SteamWorld Dig......One of 6 good games I still need to get. I did not get ittle Dew like I thought I was going to and then there is Guac, 1001 Spikes, Knight, and something else.  I am so slow.

The Fall just keeps getting better for me. Although it did finally freeze on me. So sad. But the gun! I got the gun and I am happy! Anyone else think the controls are strange and unique? I like them!

The fall is awesome, I like the controls and gameplay, reminds me of old school point and click adventures a bit. I beat the game, though it took me several hours just on one area- The simulation area. And yes, I pre ordered the DLC for MK8, this is only the second DLC pack I've ever purchased. I am not a huge fan of DLC.

On another note, does it also piss you off when people on miiverse use riddles to give you a hint? I mean, I'm asking for help for crying out loud, they give me stupid riddles for hints. I ended up figuring out The Fall myself after someone posted riddles three times that absolutely were not helpful. All he had to say was let the old lady cross herself. It wasn't just one person either, I had two people giving me cryptic messages or riddles for answers. I had to make a post that told people to please not comment in riddles FFS. 

I guess I wouldn't mind so much if I wasn't frustrated with the game, the simulation part was pretty difficult. Really good game though, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next part. Supposedly it's a three part story.

I am really liking SteamWorld Dig, awesome game so far.

Link Is gonna be my main in Mario kart :D

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Planning on getting a wii u the end of the year. Never had a wii. I have 2 questions since the wii u is backwards compatible with the wii which was backwards compatible with the gc. Is the wii u gc compatible? 2nd what are some good wii and wii u games I should buy. I'm already buying Mario kart, smash, and the metroid prime trilogy

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

spurgeonryan said:

Shoot! I was stuck on the first level for the longest time. Finally I walked up to the cross and it synched like it was supposed to. I was constantly like...Well maybe this...nope...well what about...oh yep!

spoiler

I found the elevator thing but it brought me nothing, then I went up, and it got me nowhere, but as it all started to come together it worked out. What are those alien things in the background? More robots?

Yes, more robots. The first area was hard for me as well, I managed to figure it out without looking for any help in about 45 minutes. When you get to the upstairs area where you perform the simulations it is much more difficult. You have to really search around for all clues and points to interact with, critical thinking is key.

I figured out all the puzzles pretty much myself, I asked for help on Miiverse but got mostly riddles, and the people that actually wanted to help me commented hours after I figured it all out. I mainly had problems with crossing the old lady across the makeshift street. Once you get past the simulations everything else is really easy. 

If you need some help or just want to get through the game with minimal headache, message me on Miiverse whenever you're stuck. The game can get pretty frustrating. It was very much worth it for me, I really enjoyed the game.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Yet another eshop exclusive that is making it worth it to own a Wii U more than the retail games are or even Nintendo.

I agree, yet another great addition to my Wii U library.

As you play through it you will notice dialogue options that are not yet available to use, I assume they will be available through my second playthrough of the game. I will probably start on it tomorrow to see what the difference is.

My games for August and September, to udpate the OP:
Aug -> Darksiders 2
Sep -> Lego Batman 2

spurgeonryan said:
ok. will update!

Change of pace for me. European conquer 3D for 3DS today. I do not buy much 3DS games.
Got a used infinity portal in the mail today as well. I want a new toy for it. Probably will buy The Lone Ranger set for it.

I have a 3DS, but I am not sure why... I only have 3 games for it and I have only played (not finished) 1 of those.

Cobretti2 said:

well a coupe got cancelled that i wanted James Bond Game and Ninja Gaiden 3.  I can get Ninja Gaiden Digitally but like $80 for no disc, no way.

I could get it from UK but I know a guy who needed a UK NNID to play it. Then he had dual ids and when his consoel went FUBAR, Nintendo struggled to fix it.

There you go buddy, you can finally add a new game to your list:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236767-ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-sees-retail-release-in-australia

Guess i will buy cheap Darksiders 2 for the Wii U.