By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

I pre bought the MK8 DLC if that counts for anything.

Soon some Wii U games be releasing in Aus so will have something to add to the list lol.

Around the Network

bought - Mass Effect 3, GoldenEye Legends, DarkSiders 2 and Deus Ex. ~$55 all on discounts, and i don't like much FPS games but those 3 is already good start. I have KZ and BF3 on PS4.

DarkSiders 2 is also addicting played around 2 hours last night and it is a good buy.

Cobretti2 said:

lol that is a european one rebadged with a sticker on top. Probably a trade in and the store chargning an arm and a leg for it lol.

It would be interesting to see if that person had to create a Eurpean profile to play it like others when it first come out, or whether the firmware update removed the stupid requirement.

http://www.vooks.net/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-spotted-in-australian-stores/

"The game is available from EBGames stores (and maybe more) for the typical RRP of first party Wii U titles, at AU$79.95"

flagstaad said:
Cobretti2 said:

lol that is a european one rebadged with a sticker on top. Probably a trade in and the store chargning an arm and a leg for it lol.

It would be interesting to see if that person had to create a Eurpean profile to play it like others when it first come out, or whether the firmware update removed the stupid requirement.

http://www.vooks.net/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-spotted-in-australian-stores/

"The game is available from EBGames stores (and maybe more) for the typical RRP of first party Wii U titles, at AU$79.95"

lol i wonder if everytime i did a survey for star points me bithcing in the ther ocmments about Ninja Gaiden not being on disc got to them so they imported it in instead lol.

well i went out and finally got a game lol

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. Glad they imported it here. Also no longer need a EU profile woooo. I profile to play them all lol.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Cobretti2 said:

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge. Glad they imported it here. Also no longer need a EU profile woooo. I profile to play them all lol.

I am really surprised that after all this time they even imported it. Strange ...isn't it?

well yes its strange. It may be the store that did this. or Nintendo shrug.

All I know is ever star survey i did in the tell us more aobut your thoughts on this games I wronte "I HATE DIGITAL BRING ME PHYSICAL GAMES LIKE NINJA GAIDEN" over and over lol. Probably liek 20 games the same comment haha.

Maybe i'll import me the James Bond game now that Ninja Gaiden appears to work without a EU profile.

I'm completely against buying games "to support" billion dollar companies, but I would highly recommend Mass Effect 3 for anyone looking to get a good game.

Just bought it recently (never played the first two) and it really is an incredible game. A contender for best game on the system.

spurgeonryan said:
Cobretti2 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Cobretti2 said:

I am really surprised that after all this time they even imported it. Strange ...isn't it?

well yes its strange. It may be the store that did this. or Nintendo shrug.

All I know is ever star survey i did in the tell us more aobut your thoughts on this games I wronte "I HATE DIGITAL BRING ME PHYSICAL GAMES LIKE NINJA GAIDEN" over and over lol. Probably liek 20 games the same comment haha.

Maybe i'll import me the James Bond game now that Ninja Gaiden appears to work without a EU profile.

Oh, I see. So it is not that the game just came over, it is that they dropped the requirement to have a EU profile or something? So now you can import games from Europe with no problems?

TBH I don't know. Like early on in Wii U life cycle when the games wasn't available here (2012 a digital version only release come out)m people i spoke ot had to create a European profile to play the game. Tha tmay have bee due to the fact that R18+ game rating were not approved yet. However we did get a firmware update once it was approved to add R18+ support. Perhaps this fix removed the need for the EU profile. Shrug.

In any case I'm glad I can finally owen the game as I hate digital and there is no way I am paying $80 for a digital game. 

Purple said:
I'm completely against buying games "to support" billion dollar companies, but I would highly recommend Mass Effect 3 for anyone looking to get a good game.

Just bought it recently (never played the first two) and it really is an incredible game. A contender for best game on the system.

Think about it like this, you are not supporting the companies, you are supporting the production of future games for the console, and possibility that other players who can only get a Wii U can purchase and enjoy that experiences. Also think that you are supporting the developers, the teams of people who put their effort to learn and work on a console that many people though was a waste of time and that now are looking for new oportunities to use those skills, which may only come if the games they already produced sell decent numbers in the first place.

It is a shame that EA dropped the support at all, so buying ME3 really does not help anyone anymore, but I am (we are) glad that you are enjoying it, share the love with other players who might be ignoring the game and don't want to give it a real chance, I know that you will find people that don't even know that the game exists in the first place, and I recognise the effort made by Straight Right (which also worked on the port of Deus Ex) to get their A game out there.

flagstaad said:

Think about it like this, you are not supporting the companies, you are supporting the production of future games for the console, and possibility that other players who can only get a Wii U can purchase and enjoy that experiences. Also think that you are supporting the developers, the teams of people who put their effort to learn and work on a console that many people though was a waste of time and that now are looking for new oportunities to use those skills, which may only come if the games they already produced sell decent numbers in the first place.

It is a shame that EA dropped the support at all, so buying ME3 really does not help anyone anymore, but I am (we are) glad that you are enjoying it, share the love with other players who might be ignoring the game and don't want to give it a real chance, I know that you will find people that don't even know that the game exists in the first place, and I recognise the effort made by Straight Right (which also worked on the port of Deus Ex) to get their A game out there.

Well when you put it like that, I definitely think Straight Right deserve support for their great work.

I take it Deus Ex is quality as well?