By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
zippy said:
Ive started Assassins Creed 3, very cool game indeed.

yep good game, although I liked 4 more. 

Around the Network

B+

Great fighting game that's easy to pick up and play with some great depth to the combat system for veteran fighters. Some of the characters are unbalanced though. Stages are interesting. Gameplay is smooth. Graphics are pretty much the same as 360/PS3.

Online play works well. Much easier to find a match than you'd expect. If you want to be a big fish in small pond, here you go!

Story is good, but short.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Master Reboot is a good game. The story is very intriguing, without giving too much away it deals a bit with the characters fear of death, and the way they came up with to live on forever... through cloud storage: "The Soul Cloud". It confuses you as to who you are in the beginning, you may think you are a certain person judging from the first memories you encounter. Walking through the stages you find other small memories within blue rubber ducks that reveal more of the story and you can piece things together a bit better.

$15 is a bit steep for the game, but what it lacks in polish it makes up for with intriguing story, good controls and a unique approach to solving puzzles. A good buy if you like puzzle games mixed with a bit of horror and mystery.

Reading through Miiverse comments I realized a lot of people didn't get the ending of the game. They think it's glitched. It is not glitched at all, it was designed that way and it makes sense if you think about it.

Cobretti2 said:
zippy said:
Ive started Assassins Creed 3, very cool game indeed.

yep good game, although I liked 4 more. 

AC4 is in my backlog, and is penciled in after the completion of AC3 (state the obvious lol)

spurgeonryan said:
fedfed said:
flagstaad said:

I just updated your details for the month of July, but it could be helpful if you can give me a summary of your games from April, that way is less likely that I would miss something. Thanks for supporting the pact

Hey, I had to check back...

April - Epic Mickey 2 // Call of Duty Ghost

May - MK8 // Edge

June - Funky Barney //

July - on top of what is there... Earthbound

updated! What did you think of CoD Ghosts single player? Ground caving in, airplanes crashing, flying copters, underwater, in space, dog hunting, etc.

New Poll time!

Rate Mario Kart 8

A+ 48 44.04%

A 32 29.36%

A- 14 12.84%

B+ 6 5.50%

B- 0 0.00%

C+ 1 0.92%

C- 0 0.00%

D 0 0.00%

F 4 3.67%

Other post below or see r... 3 2.75%

Total: 108  

In all fairness... that was the first COD I played and I haven't found major issue dog hunting is a bit weak I think but what do I know? I AM NOT REALLY cut for these type of games...

i bought BO2 a few weeks back to try the zombies mode.

COD it is a better gaem in my opinion.

Switch!!!

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
TomaTito said:

Since I haven't posted here before, I'll just state my current status:
- Retail: 2 third-party out of 9 (NFSMWU and ZombiU)
- eShop: 2 third-party out of 3 (Edge and Nano Assault Neo)
- VC: 0 third-party out of 7 (-)

This month I bought 4 Wii games (3 third-party) but nothing WiiU related.

Only future WiiU retail game I will buy is MK8, and that's months away.
But will keep a look out for interesting eShop titles.

A whole six months have past since this January post, and I've only bought Mario Kart 8 (+Game&Wario) and Toki Toki 2+.

Can I buy less in 2014?Fall-holiday titles don't look that much better, only sure buy is Captain Toad and might get Sing Party due to its drop in price... No Yoshi :( ... Smash Bros. purchase just depends if it has an Adventure mode or not. In the eShop side of things, Affordable Space Adventures could be a possibility, maybes on Chariot, Stealth Inc. 2 or Swords & Soldiers 2.

Hahaha, since NoE decided to delay Captain Toad to 2015 seems like I'm not going to get anything else on 2014. No Yoshi, no Toad.
Smash Bros better have the Adventure mode!

At least the eShop has stuff. Bought NES Remix 1+2 plus getting some of the NES deals.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I think I know which game to buy for August, I was having doubts about it because the creators of the game (and publishers) don't exists anymore, so the money of my purchase will "get lost", but the new owners of the franchise may get some benefit if they re-printed the game after buying it.

Darksiders 2 is going to be my game for next month.

Ok, here I go again... I am giving away 3 games for free to my twitter followers, it only applies to people who lives in my country (Colombia in South America), but here is the picture of the reward and the link (because you never know), obviously they had to be third party games to help the pact:

http://www.miintendo.com/2014/08/concurso-flagstaad-regala-lego-batman-2.html

spurgeonryan said:
I am after you CannonballZ!!! Muahaha!

My Wii U external that actually was made for Wii U is up and running.

I bought Master Reboot. Wii U block block, solitaire game, and some interesting nes game called usafaria or something. I am waiting for 1001 spikes and little dew and that new toy car game to go down in price.

Will ipdate later. Seems injustice is not a popular game.....

Master Reboot is really cool! If you all dont believe me, believe miiverse.

After me? HA! You will need a lot of catching up to do... Hell, I'll even help you out. I have about 6 unused eshop codes, I'll send you a few. 

1001 spikes was awesome. I thought it was going to be much harder though. I ran through that game in about 9 hours. Only missing two skulls.

Master Reboot is a good game.

I looked at my Deluxe Digital Promotion page and realized I have spent over $1400 on my eshop account. I also buy my niece and nepwhew games every month for their Wii U and have spent about $1100 on their eshop. I have been awarded 28 eshop codes from my account and another 22 from the other account. Out of the 50 free eshop codes I have only redeemed 3 myself, I gave away the other 47 to people on my friends list. Except for those that are in the UK, only becasue the codes are region locked. 

I currently have 158 games for Wii U. 65 vc games, 52 indie games, 41 retail games/discs. 

spurgeonryan said:

Hmmm...well I do not like most the VC games, so I guess I will never win.

What is this deluxe digital promotion I keep hearing about?

WHAT? You haven't signed up for Nintendo's Digital Promo? 

Do you have a 32GB console? If you do, you are eligible to sign up for the Deluxe Digital Promotion. You get 10% back on all eshop purchases, but you only get it back through $5 increments. So you have to spend $50 before you get the $5 back. That is how I get all the free codes. 50 of them so far and I am about $9 dollars away from another.