By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
TomaTito said:

Since I haven't posted here before, I'll just state my current status:
- Retail: 2 third-party out of 9 (NFSMWU and ZombiU)
- eShop: 2 third-party out of 3 (Edge and Nano Assault Neo)
- VC: 0 third-party out of 7 (-)

This month I bought 4 Wii games (3 third-party) but nothing WiiU related.

Only future WiiU retail game I will buy is MK8, and that's months away.
But will keep a look out for interesting eShop titles.

A whole six months have past since this January post, and I've only bought Mario Kart 8 (+Game&Wario) and Toki Toki 2+.

Can I buy less in 2014?Fall-holiday titles don't look that much better, only sure buy is Captain Toad and might get Sing Party due to its drop in price... No Yoshi :( ... Smash Bros. purchase just depends if it has an Adventure mode or not. In the eShop side of things, Affordable Space Adventures could be a possibility, maybes on Chariot, Stealth Inc. 2 or Swords & Soldiers 2.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

No dkctf? Abyss eshop, 1001 spikes maybe.

Or How about The Letter. Best $1.99 you'll ever spend.

spurgeonryan said:
TomaTito said:

A whole six months have past since this January post, and I've only bought Mario Kart 8 (+Game&Wario) and Toki Toki 2+.

Can I buy less in 2014?Fall-holiday titles don't look that much better, only sure buy is Captain Toad and might get Sing Party due to its drop in price... No Yoshi :( ... Smash Bros. purchase just depends if it has an Adventure mode or not. In the eShop side of things, Affordable Space Adventures could be a possibility, maybes on Chariot, Stealth Inc. 2 or Swords & Soldiers 2.

No dkctf? Abyss eshop, 1001 spikes maybe.

Already got Donkey Kong Country on the Wii (and have the option to borrow Tropical Freeze). I was thinking on getting Abyss last month, but A.S.A. will cover that with an interesting control to boot. 1001 spikes and the Letter are American exclusive for now... I'm in Europe.

Here's a list of the announced eShop games that I'm keeping an eye on:
Affordable Space Adventurees
Art of Balance
Assault Android Cactus
Chariot
Crosscode
Hyper Light Drifter
Oliver & Spike
Rex Rocket
Stealth Inc. 2
Shiftlings
Wild Season
XType Plus

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

spurgeonryan said:

Already bought it. Had to delete stuff, my Wii U froze multiple times, it sucked. Not deleting anything else. But I have it.

The letter? I take it you haven't looked at my Miiverse post!!! I am very curious to hear what you think of it.

Just grabbed Shovel Knight so far for the month of July.

Around the Network

OK ratings on a scale out of 100 for me (just games I've finished)
1st party:
3D World-96
WWHD-95
MK8-94
Pikmin 3-93
DKCTF-93
NSMBU-86
Nintendo Land-84
3rd party:
Rayman Legends-94
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag-91
Disney Infinity-77

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Ok, recently Ubisoft made a massive sale on the eShop as our country does not have a store available I emulated the sale but with physical copies of the games that will arrive on a few weeks in total 11 games were ordered.

In the mean time a new package arrived with a few games my group ordered a few weeks back...

spurgeonryan said:
Got Sing Party today. It was 19.99 but told cashier it was ten dollars somewhere else and they matched it. Muahagahahha!!! Probably will suck, but ten dollars was worth it!

This is the kind of game that can be very funny to play with a few friends of both genders and a few drinks, but if you are playing alone it kind of sucks.

spurgeonryan said:
Got Sing Party today. It was 19.99 but told cashier it was ten dollars somewhere else and they matched it. Muahagahahha!!! Probably will suck, but ten dollars was worth it!

Wow, lucky! Like I said before, thinking of getting this due to the price drop (17eur) but yours is great buy, only 10 bucks! With microphone included? Awesome.

Tell me how it is :D

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Just bought:
Assassin's Creed III
Rayman Legends
Injustice: Gods Among Us