By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Purchases Wooden Sen'Sey and Master Reboot from eshop.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Blubben said:
Just bought:
Assassin's Creed III
Rayman Legends
Injustice: Gods Among Us

Sorry if I forgot, are you officially part of the pact? I skimmed the front and did not see you. Welcome if you are new to us!

Thanks again for the technical support Flagstaad! So much easier to update now.

I just need to add all my games. I did some, but I know there is quadruple that in this month alone. Added Cannonballz just now.

No, just wrote what i bought this month :) You can add me if you want, will continue to support 3rd party.

flagstaad said:
fedfed said:

My July games are COD Black Oops 2 (it was new and so cheap - I have to try it)

and just pre-ordered Sports Club.

My list has not been updated since April and I have posted every game I bought... monthly...

thanks

I just updated your details for the month of July, but it could be helpful if you can give me a summary of your games from April, that way is less likely that I would miss something. Thanks for supporting the pact

Hey, I had to check back...

April - Epic Mickey 2 // Call of Duty Ghost

May - MK8 // Edge

June - Funky Barney //

July - on top of what is there... Earthbound

Switch!!!

Could I just say holy shit to these stats when I took the poll?

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

In june I got

amazing spiderman 2
and
lego batman 2: dc super heroes.

Around the Network

Ok guys, the new order arrived today, here is a picture... it was a kind of Ubisoft sale like I mentioned before, but few others were included.

Never posted in this thread before so...

January: Trine 2, Nano Assault Neo

April: Child of Light

June: Shovel Knight, Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut, Rayman Legends

July: Guacamelee! STCE, Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition

I also plan to get Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper if I can find it.

NNID: TheCCluc

spurgeonryan said:
lord_of_flood said:
Never posted in this thread before so...

January: Trine 2, Nano Assault Neo

April: Child of Light

June: Shovel Knight, Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut, Rayman Legends

July: Guacamelee! STCE, Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition

I also plan to get Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper if I can find it.

Many Gamestop stores have it. If not, just try Amazon. I am not really into those types of games, but I had no issues with it. I only touched a few times and now it is sitting at the bottom of my shelf waiting for some thief to steal it someday. Knock on wood.

Sadly none of the Gamestops in my town have a copy. I'll be trying Best Buy and if I can't find it there then I'll probably head to Amazon.

I'm kind of curious to try it out only because I want to get a feel for what Hyrule Warriors might play like before I buy that :P

NNID: TheCCluc

Ive started Assassins Creed 3, very cool game indeed.

spurgeonryan said:

Your group is buying all of these new?

Hope this helps ubisoft decide to bring over Watch Dogs ASAP now!

Also, I would like to post all the games you have purchased. Also, I figured out how you do the OP. Just added blubben.

Yes they did (I still have to distribute them) and all are new, they wanted to buy them during the Ubisoft digital sale but our country does not have eShop and if we want to use the USA or Canadian one we need a points card and those are hard to find, so I did kind of a  disc sale giving them all the facilities to get the game at good prices and as fast as possible, people are willing to buy third party efforts but usually not at full price.

About Watch_dogs... I have a friend who works at Ubisoft in Europe, the title is still in development since he is getting the test reports, they do have a date in mind already but is placed on Q4 to take advantage of the holidays extra sales of the console and software boost of those dates.

MY list of games is up to date already, if I include the list of all the games we brought in the group it will not make too much sense :P