By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
spurgeonryan said:

I bought the Wind Waker bundle. Is that included?

Yes, the Wind Waker bundle comes with the 32GB black system. Go to DDP.Nintendo.com and register your Wii U. Anything you buy on the eshop automatically registers once you have your console signed up. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I wonder and hope it does this retroactively!!!

That would be a great bonus indeed! But I'm not so sure it does that. 

spurgeonryan said:

So since these games are not for you, do I still add them to your month?

Nop, my month of august will be Darksiders 2, maybe I will buy my own copy of this game for september, I like Lego games but I already have Lego the hobbit in my backlog, so I don't want to add more right now.

spurgeonryan said:

I was at Gamestop today. They have reduced the price of Lego The hobbit 3-4 times. I saw three or four different stickers on the front. Now it is 29.99 new there. Could be even cheaper on Amazon now as well.

I ALREADY have Lego The Hobbit (that is why is in my backlog, it was my game for may I think), I bought it for 40 U$ I think and I don't regret it, but I don't want to buy more lego games till I at least play that one.

By the way, for me a backlog is games I already have, but I have not played/finished, not games that I want to play eventually, otherwise I will start crying and never play anything else in any console, with my current definition I have, 8 games pending on Wii U, 15 on PS3 and 16 on Wii, for a total of 32 games that I own, but I have not finished.

spurgeonryan said:

I keep buying used Wii games I am interested in at least trying. There were a lot of hidden shovelware gems, but it is hard for me to go back to playing them. Getting batteries for my wiimotes, plugging them in, etc. I guess I should just start with Ghost Squad and stop making escuses.

That is a surprisingly good and fun game, it is also very short but is designed to be played many times, hopefully with a few friends.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I would kind of add it to the end. Just for the record. Kind of like what I did with the reviews people wanted to give.

Ok, here is the list for third party... It has the name of the game, and how many copies the group has ordered during 2014:

Deus Ex 11
Splinter Cell 10
Assassin's Creed IV 9
Batman: Arkham Origins 5
CoD: Ghosts 4
Rayman Legends 4
Ducktales Remastered 3
Injustice: Gods Among Us 3
Assassin's Creed III 3
Lego Batman 2 3
ZombiU 2
SM3DW 1
RE revelations 1
Mass Effect 3 1
007 Legends 1
NFS Most Wanted 1
Monster Hunter 3 U 1
Rabbids Land 1

As you can see Ubisoft games have good prices and they are very liked, additionally since april I am no longer bringing any games published by EA.

Now for firt party, this is the list:

Mario Kart 8 26
DKC TF 10
The Wonderful 101 2
Nintendo Land 1

Picked up Arkham:Origins and loving it so far!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

spurgeonryan said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Picked up Arkham:Origins and loving it so far!

That is the one with the grey boxart right? Really good!

^

spot the difference

cybertron

funkybarn

Darn, I have more I bought.

I believe Arkham City and Origins both have grey box art to some extent. Origins is apparently the worst entry albeit still a good game in the series but considering i never really had the time to get into the Arkham series previously, I find it quite good.

spurgeonryan said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

I believe Arkham City and Origins both have grey box art to some extent. Origins is apparently the worst entry albeit still a good game in the series but considering i never really had the time to get into the Arkham series previously, I find it quite good.

You will have to tell me someday how you beat the first big boss. The Croc. Has annoyed me so now I am playing Injustice for a bit.

He was a pain in the ass, especially playing on the hard setting. My plan of attack was to lure him to charge at me, while keeping distance from the other thugs that are dropped from the helicopter, quickly attacking them, then dodging him again and repeating my assault until they were gone (sometimes I would get lucky and Croc would kill one of them). Then I could do the cape attack  and combo to lower his health and repeat until dead. What really pissed me off was when I had managed to get to the sequence where you have to repeatedly hit the b button and then dodge hit attack after, I was on low health and didn't dodge soon enough and the bastard got me. Luckily, my experience with Demons/Dark Souls has allowed me to be more persistant with frustrating bosses,lol.

Purchased Shut the box, Super Mario Kart and Frederic: Resurrection of Music