By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
ieatdragonz said:
Can I join?

December 2012: Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Assassins Creed III, Little Inferno, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
January 2013: Mass Effect 3 Special Edition, Balloon Fight.
February 2013: Puddle, F-Zero, Mighty Switch Force! HD, Just Dance 4.
March 2013: Lego City Undercover, The Amazing Spider-Man, Punch-Out!!, Zen Pinball 2.
April 2013: Kirby's Adventure.
May 2013: Super Metroid, Wii U Panorama View Bird's-Eye View
June 2013: Super Mario World, Mega Man X, Ghosts'n Goblins, Tank! Tank! Tank! (DL)
July 2013: Nothing.
August 2013: Disney Infinity, EarthBound, Kirby Super Star, Pikmin 3, Pokemon Rumble U.
September 2013: Nothing.
October 2013: Nothing.
November 2013: Sonic Lost World.
December 2013: Super Mario 3D World, Batman: Arkham Origins.
January 2014: Nothing.
February 2014: Art Academy: Sketchpad.
March 2014: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Blok Drop U.
April 2014: Dr.Luigi, Dr.Mario.
May 2014: Mario Kart 8.
June 2014: Swords & Soldiers, The Wind Waker HD, DuckTales: Remastered.

Sure you can, you have a great collection and good taste on games, keep supporting the console and the developers, I added you on the OP and put all your games for 2014, if you get anything new, let us know

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
Metallox said:
Got Zombi U today and... Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I don't what to expect from that last one.

Updated, please check and let me know if I am missing something, I am going backwards on the updates, so maybe I had missed something from May or April

No, it's ok.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

flagstaad said:
CladInShadows said:
I'll join.

Not sure which month, but it would have been in the Winter or Spring: Disney Infinity
June: I grabbed Zombi U

Those are the only two 3rd party games I have for my Wii U. Any recommendations?

Added, if you get a new game, just let us know and we will update (hopefully in a timely manner)

Thanks.  Should I be mentioning my first party titles as well?  I see some people on the first page have some first party titles in their lists.  If so, I have a few more to add for this year.

February: Super Mario 3D World

June: Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros U

And I plan on getting at least a game or two this month, so I'll send my updates when I know for sure.

flagstaad said:

Updated, please check and let me know if I am missing something. The list was very helpful, thanks

Thanks for updating, everything is in order in my list now. I am very interested in a game called The Letter, it's supposed to come out on the eshop today. It's a first person adventure horror game. I will most likely purchase today also. The eshop is calling you Flagstaad... take the plunge!!!

Just purchased The Letter and Bases Loaded from the eshop.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
RobDX said:

yeah no problem, I was just saying...

also my june game will be castlevania 3, it's my favorite castlevania and I really want it now despite still having it for my NES but I want to leave the club nintendo coins for next year, so I'll buy it on tuesday lol 

I did not have to struggle for control too much, and I got it, I have updated your details, if I am missing something let me know.

cool you should be the leader, the current one is too lazy lol. And yes everything is fine.

It seems that suporting this pact will be easier than I thought, I just saw that batman AO is now $20 so I'm really interested. I'll let you guys know when I take the plunge

spurgeonryan said:
Thanks flagstaad for making my OP pretty! Without you I would have left it how it was in the beginning with maybe some rudimentary month system put in place.

Now I can update without help. I have like double those games in the op now. Including ESpn sports today for fifteen dollars at Kmart.

I need a hardrive so i can get more vc and eshop games..... any suggestions for externals that are compatible with Wii U?

I bought a Toshiba, seems to work well with my Wii U. Search for one on sale like I did. Got mine at best buy for $59.99, 2TB. 

Get The Letter from the eshop. Best $2 you will ever spend. 

spurgeonryan said:

No way! You must be playing? I post the video in the Nintendo 'mination thread. Seemed lame.

Toshiba? Then I just format it and its good to go?

Yep, I formatted mine and haven't had any issues with it so far. Though, I did notice that some downloads take longer using the external drive. So I download anything above 10GB on the system and then transfer it to the HDD after.

Edit: Playing? Yep, a whole lot of The Letter! The most awesome and fantastic horror adventure to grace Wii U. Go buy now!

Purchased Bombing Bastards and Castlevania III : Dracula's Curse from eshop.

spurgeonryan said:
^ I mean "Playi'n"...Joking.....

Just updated everything since Flagstaads update. Other than all my own games. Will send out a message now to make sure others have given us all.

My next purchase will be a hardrive I think, I do not like missing out on eshop games. Does Sonic Racing Team have online racing?

IDK, Sonic Racing is a game I do not have. 

Seriously, check my posts on Miiverse, you'll see just how much I enjoyed it.

Edit: You didn't add Bases Loaded VC to my list.