By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Got Zombi U today and... Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I don't what to expect from that last one.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

How much, and how much space does it take? I need a external before I get anything else.

Rate Ninja Gaiden 3 for Wii U!

A+ 15 18.99%

A- 8 10.13%

B+ 9 11.39%

B 9 11.39%

C+ 5 6.33%

C- 2 2.53%

D 0 0.00%

F 4 5.06%

Other Post below ( Rememb... 0 0.00%

See results 25 31.65%

Total: 77  

The game is $49.99, it's size is 11.2Gb but the required space for the download is 15.2Gb according to the eshop.

Edit: Funny how trolls come in here just to downvote a game. They gave MK8 an F and didn't elaborate on why they scored it that way. 

As you can see, we are getting ready for a massive update (since I got control over the topic again for a few days), please if you can give me a summary of your purchases for May-July I will try to put them on the initial message. Thanks for your time and supporting the pact.

I am still missing games from April on the list.

April- Advance Wars, Yoshi's Island, Kirby and the Amazing Mirrror, Super Mario Bros. the lost levels, Child of Light.

May-Abyss, Stick It To The Man, Scram Kitty and his Buddy On Rails, Warioland 4, Adventures of Lolo, Swords & Soldiers, Mario Kart 8

June- Ittle Dew, Gravity Badgers, 1001 Spikes, I've Got To Run, Zelda: The Minish Cap, Amazing Spiderman 2, Sonic Lost World, Another World, How To Survive, Shovel Knight, Monkey Pirates, Pushmo World

July- Armillo, Guacamelee STCE, One Piece Unlimited World Red

cannonballZ said:
I am still missing games from April on the list.

April- Advance Wars, Yoshi's Island, Kirby and the Amazing Mirrror, Super Mario Bros. the lost levels, Child of Light.

May-Abyss, Stick It To The Man, Scram Kitty and his Buddy On Rails, Warioland 4, Adventures of Lolo, Swords & Soldiers, Mario Kart 8

June- Ittle Dew, Gravity Badgers, 1001 Spikes, I've Got To Run, Zelda: The Minish Cap, Amazing Spiderman 2, Sonic Lost World, Another World, How To Survive, Shovel Knight, Monkey Pirates, Pushmo World

July- Armillo, Guacamelee STCE, One Piece Unlimited World Red

Updated, please check and let me know if I am missing something. The list was very helpful, thanks

Around the Network
CladInShadows said:
I'll join.

Not sure which month, but it would have been in the Winter or Spring: Disney Infinity
June: I grabbed Zombi U

Those are the only two 3rd party games I have for my Wii U. Any recommendations?

Added, if you get a new game, just let us know and we will update (hopefully in a timely manner)

Metallox said:
Got Zombi U today and... Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I don't what to expect from that last one.

Updated, please check and let me know if I am missing something, I am going backwards on the updates, so maybe I had missed something from May or April

RobDX said:

yeah no problem, I was just saying...

also my june game will be castlevania 3, it's my favorite castlevania and I really want it now despite still having it for my NES but I want to leave the club nintendo coins for next year, so I'll buy it on tuesday lol 

I did not have to struggle for control too much, and I got it, I have updated your details, if I am missing something let me know.

Athaba said:
I join! :)
May: NBA 2k13 - 3rd Party!
June: Mario Kart 8 - 1st Party!

I just added you to the OP, let us know if you get anything new for July, is a dry month on the release from, but there are many older games that could benefit from your support and some good options on the eShop also.

fedfed said:

My July games are COD Black Oops 2 (it was new and so cheap - I have to try it)

and just pre-ordered Sports Club.

My list has not been updated since April and I have posted every game I bought... monthly...

thanks

I just updated your details for the month of July, but it could be helpful if you can give me a summary of your games from April, that way is less likely that I would miss something. Thanks for supporting the pact