By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Will Probably Outsell Wii U by Spring Globally - Michael Pachter

zhao3gold said:
vivster said:
zhao3gold said:
I remember Sony said they planed to ship 5million units PS4 by end of March while MS planed to ship 5million units X1 by end of June.

Therefore, it is quite likely that PS4 outsell Wii U around June and X1 outsell Wii U around August.

Do you have a source for that? I want to have something to laugh before I go to bed.

Not sure where I saw it or heard it. Googled, but faile to find the source. I might be wrong.

But why you laugh?

It's a Jersey Sony fanboy thing ;)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Patcher is a douche

well pachter forgot next year smash bros, mario kart, donkey kong, X, Hyrule Warriors, bayonetta 2, and more is coming out next year for wii u

Have he made any statements about the Vita?
I dont really follow him....

Pocky Lover Boy! 

vivster said:
zhao3gold said:
vivster said:
zhao3gold said:
I remember Sony said they planed to ship 5million units PS4 by end of March while MS planed to ship 5million units X1 by end of June.

Therefore, it is quite likely that PS4 outsell Wii U around June and X1 outsell Wii U around August.

Do you have a source for that? I want to have something to laugh before I go to bed.

Not sure where I saw it or heard it. Googled, but faile to find the source. I might be wrong.

But why you laugh?

It's a Jersey Sony fanboy thing ;)

here you go
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-aiming-to-sell-5-million-ps4-consoles-before-march-2014/1100-6414644

i'm sure they will get more ps4's in.

Around the Network

Safe prediction, depending when the "big" guns like Mario Kart and Smash Bros release and how much they push Wii U, it may be either March or up to June, July at worst I would say.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

He expects Wii-U to still be ahead in March? Did he forget PS4 launches in Japan in March. I actually expect PS4 to take 1st place before the PS4 launches in Japan.

Jranation said:

Have he made any statements about the Vita?
I dont really follow him....

He's said several times that the Vita's dead.

its Pachter, of course he will be wrong. Dear, Michael Pachter, Your retarded
Most of you are saying that ''oh Wii U is stuck in 5 million and PS4 will outsell it on March''
THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID PEOPLE. DONKEY KONG IS GONNA SELL EVEN THOUGH ITS A DISAPPOINTMENT, ITS STILL A BIG SELLER FRANCHISE AND IT WILL MOVE WII US. Dumbasses these days.

User has been warned for this post  ~Barozi

Pessmistic. PS4 will overtake WiiU on Feb 22nd