By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta versus Bayonetta 2 comparison video

Tagged games:

Comparing it to the PS3 version is a bit unfair given that was a shitty port.

HOWEVER, even against the 360 version of Bayo 1, even Bayo 2's early footage sports superior textures, draw distance, scene complexity, effects, and from all reports, less or none of the prolific screen tearing Bayo 1 suffered from.

Around the Network

It doesn't look much better than the first bayonetta.

fatslob-:O said:

curl-6 said:

I still stand by my statement. The only thing that bayonetta 2 has over the first appears to be HDR lighting. 

curl-6 said:

*pics*

Some peole will never agree, even after the game release

ninjablade's brother for example

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I still stand by my statement. The only thing that bayonetta 2 has over the first appears to be HDR lighting. 

And volumetric light shafts. And a less washed out image. And a higher level of fine detail. And from demo reports, no screen tearing.

@curl-6

Ignore that, it will try to annoy us within limits of TOS... Sooner or later it will provoke.

Let it have it... It will only prove to us that it suffers from confirmation bias, it won't confirm/aknowledge information does not comply with its own interest thus it will ignore that information and only confirm/aknowledge information that fits its interest and it will search information that supports own interest rather than also to search information that would not support own interest to achieve unbiased view...

Biased memory and interpretation also biased search for information thus its confirmation or denial.

The "It" is "The Thing".

vivster said:
A moment of silence for how great this game could've looked on PS4.

Certainly a lot worse than it could look on PC. At least the blank screen would run in 4K, in that case.

vivster said:
Asdrendeluxe said:
vivster said:

A moment of silence for how it will look without Nintendo. Ohhhh it will not happen oh shit.

At least that black screen on my tv would've been 1080p :P

Also, did I blame anyone in my first post? I'm well aware about the circumstances around Bayonetta 2.

What will you say with this?

You know the game runs on the Wii U in 1080p and 60frames per second?

People they hate in the Internet thej have all small pe.....

vivster said:

I haven't seen a game as beautiful as Pikmin 3 on the PS4. Maybe from a technical point of view(merky ground textures sometimes), but combined with the art style it's a winner. 

It's all in the eye of the beholder. Haven't been impressed with the PS3 --> PS4 shift or the Xbox360 --> Xboxone shift. PS2 --> PS3 was much more impressive, even during the first year of the PS3(graphics wise). 

I'll admit I was annoyed last gen by how weak the Wii was compared to PS3 and Xbox360, but with the Wii U I don't care at all. Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World all look gorgeous. And Zelda: WW also looks very good despite being a remake. Art style is more important than how powerful a console is.