By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta versus Bayonetta 2 comparison video

Tagged games:

Are... Are... are her wings coming out of her armpit hair?

But yea, cannot wait for this game to come out and remember people that didn't want it to be a Nintendo exclusive, If it wasn't for Nintendo, this game would have never come out to begin with...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
vivster said:
A moment of silence for how great this game could've looked on PS4.

If there was not for Nintendo then there would not be a Bayonetta 2 at all in the first place...

Even if NIntendo didn't decided to fund Bayonetta 2, it would never be on Xbox 360 nor PlayStation 3 let alone a Xbox One or PlayStation 4 because nobody wanted to fund it and publish it in the first place no matter where Platinum Games went to find a publisher that would fund their project. Nintendo revived a dead franchise and now you are crying... If Nintendo didn't revive Bayonetta then you would be today crying about how Bayonetta will never get a sequel because Platinum Games was bankrupt or something in that way...

A moment of silence for how lucky we are to even get a sequel...

You had a chance to turn Nintendo into a hardcore with Gamecube and you miss it... Blame yourself and many people like you that ignored Gamecube because of its looks while inside that little purple box there was a power of two PlayStation 2's and noticeably exeeding potential of original Xbox. You and people like you had a chance to send a message to Nintendo, you failed and now you need to move on...

If you want Nintendo to fund games like Bayonetta 2 then buy their console, buy Bayonetta 2 and Wondeful 101 then send a message to Nintendo then persuade your friends and fellow gamers of your type to do the same. If you gather enough support then it is likely that Nintendo would pursue stronger handware and more adult/mature rated games if there is a audience for those kind of games on their platform and the need for powerful hardware...

You have the power like anyone else to influence the path of one company... Its your choice to use it or not.

Nintendo made the first move with Gamecube and it failed because the audience ignored it because of desing/look of Gamecube... Now its up to you to make the move. Make one or move on... That is my message.

Roma said:
isn't PS3 version the worst of them?

lol, yes...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-09-26-platinum-games-calls-bayonetta-on-ps3-its-biggest-failure

^^ that post is golden!!

Why the hell did they use the PS3 version ?

Around the Network
vivster said:
Asdrendeluxe said:
vivster said:

A moment of silence for how it will look without Nintendo. Ohhhh it will not happen oh shit.

At least that black screen on my tv would've been 1080p :P

Also, did I blame anyone in my first post? I'm well aware about the circumstances around Bayonetta 2.

UM the Wii U supports 1080p :3. In fact unlike the Xbox 360/1 and Ps3 The Wii U is native 1080p, just like ps4

SuperWatch111 said:
vivster said:
Asdrendeluxe said:
vivster said:

A moment of silence for how it will look without Nintendo. Ohhhh it will not happen oh shit.

At least that black screen on my tv would've been 1080p :P

Also, did I blame anyone in my first post? I'm well aware about the circumstances around Bayonetta 2.

UM the Wii U supports 1080p :3. In fact unlike the Xbox 360/1 and Ps3 The Wii U is native 1080p, just like ps4

This game footage I just saw is definitely not 1080p. You can blame it on youtube for all I care but since the WiiU is even weaker than the PS4 it will not be able to run a game like this in 1080p, even with those extremely low res textures. I have yet to see a 1080p game with sophisticated graphics(meaning effects, high res textures and far object distances) on the WiiU. The graphics of an Intel Celeron also "supports 1080p".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

eyeofcore said:
vivster said:

If there was not for Nintendo then there would not be a Bayonetta 2 at all in the first place...

*meaningless babble*

How everyone is taking my comment as a direct attack. As I said I am well aware of how and why Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to WiiU. That Nintendo was in this regard the only publisher with balls to support it doesn't make them a savior. It just makes everybody else lame assholess.

Also I'm sure if there was no Nintendo then someone else would've picked this up at some point in the future.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

B2 looks far better to me.

Also Youtube cannot show the game properly since it's very compressed and it moves so fast.

So some direct screenshots in the links. heck PG themselves said the guns on her feet more than 5k polys which is more than double that on B1.

Bayonetta 1

Bayonetta 2

BTW PG has confirmed it will run 1080p at 60FPS and people who playe dit at E3 said it was

vivster said:
eyeofcore said:
vivster said:

*meaningless babble*

How everyone is taking my comment as a direct attack. As I said I am well aware of how and why Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to WiiU. That Nintendo was in this regard the only publisher with balls to support it doesn't make them a savior. It just makes everybody else lame assholess.

Also I'm sure if there was no Nintendo then someone else would've picked this up at some point in the future.

Bayonetta 2 was confirmed to be 1080p 60 fps, and no none wanted