By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta versus Bayonetta 2 comparison video

Tagged games:

SuperWatch111 said:
vivster said:
eyeofcore said:
vivster said:
A moment of silence for how great this game could've looked on PS4.

If there was not for Nintendo then there would not be a Bayonetta 2 at all in the first place...

*meaningless babble*

How everyone is taking my comment as a direct attack. As I said I am well aware of how and why Bayonetta 2 is exclusive to WiiU. That Nintendo was in this regard the only publisher with balls to support it doesn't make them a savior. It just makes everybody else lame assholess.

Also I'm sure if there was no Nintendo then someone else would've picked this up at some point in the future.

Bayonetta 2 was confirmed to be 1080p 60 fps, and no none wanted

If that is true I will retract my statement. They probably used really weak textures and other tricks to make this happen.

Do you have a link with an official statement for this?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ryudo said:

BTW PG has confirmed it will run 1080p at 60FPS and people who playe dit at E3 said it was

Are there any 1080p screenshots out there? Those 720p screens don't look very impressive on a 1080p tv.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It does look good, but i really hope they dont recycle the levels like they did with Bayo 1. That is just tiresome.

http://mobile.siliconera.com/siliconera/?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Furl%3Fsa%3Dt%26rct%3Dj%26q%3Dbayonetta%25202%25201080p%252060fps%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D4%26ved%3D0CDQQFjAD%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.siliconera.com%252F2013%252F09%252F06%252Fbayonetta-2-is-sexier-faster-and-more-badass-than-its-predecessor%252F%26ei%3DeCDDUsK-B5DxkQebo4DYAw%26usg%3DAFQjCNG2nXkgZTEmPwPb49TAbr8Ehb39rw%26sig2%3Dj6wzl8hswUnFyuYx4rrPIg%26bvm%3Dbv.58187178%2Cd.eW0#!/entry/522a5082da27f5d9d01b4f5c&width=802&height=417&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.siliconera.com%2F2013%2F09%2F06%2Fbayonetta-2-is-sexier-faster-and-more-badass-than-its-predecessor%2F&size=medium&oswts=1388519678376

Btw why do you think Wii U is so weak that it can't handle 1080p when It was confirm to be native, and much stronger than ps3/xb360 which were 720p consoles, and the consoles the original was released on?

vivster said:
Ryudo said:

BTW PG has confirmed it will run 1080p at 60FPS and people who playe dit at E3 said it was

Are there any 1080p screenshots out there? Those 720p screens don't look very impressive on a 1080p tv.

Nope... Nintendo always release 720p footage and screenshots, they did that for Wind Waker HD and Super Smash Bros U also I think :P

Anyway I doubt they would bother to capture 1080p screens since they can simply "rip"/capture the image and then Wii U squashes it into 720p format which gives an effect of extremely high quality AA, Nintendo needs to allow 1080p screens even if that means 10+MB file and 3 minutes of uploading with 0.5Mbps upload :P

Around the Network
SuperWatch111 said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/06/bayonetta-2-is-sexier-faster-and-more-badass-than-its-predecessor/

Btw why do you think Wii U is so weak that it can't handle 1080p when It was confirm to be native, and much stronger than ps3/xb360 which were 720p consoles, and the consoles the original was released on?

It may have current gen resolution but last gen textures. The reason why I am doubting this is that the WiiU is significantly weaker than the PS4 and even that is struggling with 1080p.

If it's not the resolution then there will be other graphical shortcuts.

I guess I will have to see it for myself next year when I buy the WiiU.

Cool. Getting it!

My 8th gen collection

eyeofcore said:
vivster said:

If there was not for Nintendo then there would not be a Bayonetta 2 at all in the first place...

Even if NIntendo didn't decided to fund Bayonetta 2, it would never be on Xbox 360 nor PlayStation 3 let alone a Xbox One or PlayStation 4 because nobody wanted to fund it and publish it in the first place no matter where Platinum Games went to find a publisher that would fund their project. Nintendo revived a dead franchise and now you are crying... If Nintendo didn't revive Bayonetta then you would be today crying about how Bayonetta will never get a sequel because Platinum Games was bankrupt or something in that way...

A moment of silence for how lucky we are to even get a sequel...

You had a chance to turn Nintendo into a hardcore with Gamecube and you miss it... Blame yourself and many people like you that ignored Gamecube because of its looks while inside that little purple box there was a power of two PlayStation 2's and noticeably exeeding potential of original Xbox. You and people like you had a chance to send a message to Nintendo, you failed and now you need to move on...

If you want Nintendo to fund games like Bayonetta 2 then buy their console, buy Bayonetta 2 and Wondeful 101 then send a message to Nintendo then persuade your friends and fellow gamers of your type to do the same. If you gather enough support then it is likely that Nintendo would pursue stronger handware and more adult/mature rated games if there is a audience for those kind of games on their platform and the need for powerful hardware...

You have the power like anyone else to influence the path of one company... Its your choice to use it or not.

Nintendo made the first move with Gamecube and it failed because the audience ignored it because of desing/look of Gamecube... Now its up to you to make the move. Make one or move on... That is my message.

Awesome!

Just like John Lucas.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

ASStronaut said:
eyeofcore said:
vivster said:

Even if NIntendo didn't decided to fund Bayonetta 2, it would never be on Xbox 360 nor PlayStation 3 let alone a Xbox One or PlayStation 4 because nobody wanted to fund it and publish it in the first place no matter where Platinum Games went to find a publisher that would fund their project. Nintendo revived a dead franchise and now you are crying... If Nintendo didn't revive Bayonetta then you would be today crying about how Bayonetta will never get a sequel because Platinum Games was bankrupt or something in that way...

You had a chance to turn Nintendo into a hardcore with Gamecube and you miss it... Blame yourself and many people like you that ignored Gamecube because of its looks while inside that little purple box there was a power of two PlayStation 2's and noticeably exeeding potential of original Xbox. You and people like you had a chance to send a message to Nintendo, you failed and now you need to move on...

If you want Nintendo to fund games like Bayonetta 2 then buy their console, buy Bayonetta 2 and Wondeful 101 then send a message to Nintendo then persuade your friends and fellow gamers of your type to do the same. If you gather enough support then it is likely that Nintendo would pursue stronger handware and more adult/mature rated games if there is a audience for those kind of games on their platform and the need for powerful hardware...

You have the power like anyone else to influence the path of one company... Its your choice to use it or not.

Nintendo made the first move with Gamecube and it failed because the audience ignored it because of desing/look of Gamecube... Now its up to you to make the move. Make one or move on... That is my message.

Awesome!

Just like John Lucas.

That british philosopher? Thanks?

eyeofcore said:
ASStronaut said:
eyeofcore said:
vivster said:

Awesome!

Just like John Lucas.

That british philosopher? Thanks?

lol.

I mean John Lucas the vgchartz philosopher.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode