By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pac-Man in Super Smash Bros 4 screenshot?

Both pacman and megaman already appeared in street fighter vs tekken.

Around the Network

My guess, "screenshot" is fake, but Pacman will be in Smash.

RenCutypoison said:

Both pacman and megaman already appeared in street fighter vs tekken.

No... well.... just no they kinda didn't really

Pacman rides on the back of an enlarged mokojin from tekken and the megaman who featured in that was 100% capcom taking the piss out of him from the cover art of a 20+ year old NES game.

Smash brothers is a place where all characters from their respective games are shown for where they were at their greatest, it's a museam of great characters. SFxT was a place for taking the piss out of the characters who featured in it and the unfortune fuckers who bought it (me included)

edit - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT4xjd9bGI0 here's Sakurai explaining about the stuff appearing in smash bros, more clearly the portion of the video at http://youtu.be/cT4xjd9bGI0?t=3m56s

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Looks pretty fake, doubt Nintendo would take the model from the newer pacman games either.

It's a possibility, but that screen looks fake. My main concern would simply be Pacman's moveset. I mean, he's best known for running around and eating dots. Smash Bros doesn't have as comprehensive movesets as some fighting games, but I'm not sure what there is to work with.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

fake, but I still want Pacman in Smash

Click HERE and be happy 

Although it looks fake, what would Pac-Man's moveset be like?

ganoncrotch said:

Smash brothers is a place where all characters from their respective games are shown for where they were at their greatest, it's a museam of great characters.

To be fair, the new Samus is based on her Other M model, and (as a lesser example) Link is based on his Twilight Princess model.

But yeah, I know what you meant. Sakurai actually cares about respecting the franchises he works with.

The picture is fake, but Pac Man will be in the game! Btw where did the image originate from?

Pacman
Rayman
Megaman
Sonic
Bomberman...
That would be my 3rd party dream team right there.

1doesnotsimply