By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pac-Man in Super Smash Bros 4 screenshot?

Fake or not, it wouldn't be a suprise to see Pac-Man join the battle.

Do you want this iconic arcade character to be in the new Smash?

Around the Network

I would say it's fake because we don't have the characters' percentage in the screen's bottom.

Fake as a 3 dollar bill

Makes you wonder why people have smartphones with a camera in it if they are gonna use it like this..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Why do people do rumors/leaks with pics with blurry ass pictures that look like they were made from camera phones from the 90's?

Its nearly 2014 people......

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:

Why do people do rumors/leaks with pics with blurry ass pictures that look like they were made from camera phones from the 90's?

Its nearly 2014 people......

Arguably it would be harder to believe something that looked like a direct screen-grab, implying an internally sourced leak. People would rather believe someone with a camera phone at a closed-door event snapped a shot discretely on their camera phone.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Looks more fake than Asian chicks with big tits

jk jk

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Looks fake in my opinion. Would be awesome if he was in though.

nice

Might be fake, but since Namco is making SSB 4 its not impossible

dany612 said:

Fake or not, it wouldn't be a suprise to see Pac-Man join the battle.

Do you want this iconic arcade character to be in the new Smash?

the game is also being co developed by namco bandai so it's not completely insane to think this is possibly a real shot, but the angle and quality of the picture does have a Big Foot air of bullshitery about it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive