By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS stolen UPDATE: RETURNED! nsfw boobs celebration!

carlos710 said:
think-man said:
MohammadBadir said:
think-man said:
Damn no offensive but I wouldn't take my 3ds out in public (even though I know that's what it's designed for) I don't want people knowing I own one.

talk about self esteem issues

Why cause I don't want people outside the internet knowing I own one? I remember making the mistake of casually telling a co worker that I brought one, which then followed by her rolling her eyes and saying I brought one for my 10 year old son for his birthday. And my mates irl know I own one but they laughed at me and said it's for kids. It's just the image that the device has, I don't wanna be seen as some 25yo loner playing 3ds on the train. 

haha lol.

I never had that kind of issues here .. and I used to carry my 3DS with me all the time, including work, partys, bars .. and so on.

In the work a few times co-workers asked me something like "woot? I didn't knew you liked those things". My reply was a simple one something like "of course I like it, I love all videogames!".

Never once someone laughed or mocked me. And yep, sometimes I pulled my 3DS and played a little in front of plenty of drunk adults.. you worry too much about what other people think.

Well I am think-man :P

Around the Network

That really sucks, that's why i don't take "Handheld" outside, unless to a friend or family's house

Yeah, that really sucks. If you ever get another one I'll give you a million bells or whatevet helps you get back on your feet :)

bobgamez said:
jlrx said:
theprof00 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Well... that sucks... whats going to suck even more is if u have any digital games, you are going to have a lovely (not) chat with Nintendo's Customer Service about getting ur games back...

But whats even more worse than that is... your animal crossing town will no longer have you as their major... So its either going to be destroyed by some wanker or they will be pretending to be you and ruin the town. Poor Isabelle, she will forever wonder what happened to the beloved major that turned bad!!!

Least on the bright side, 3ds are on sale this time of year and you can pick one up with a free copy of Zelda!! Good luck though, hopefully it turns up somewhere

...I'm considering buying one of those sweet 3ds' with the cool casings. But how do i get free zelda?

Zelda 3DS XL Bundle, Gold&Black with Corresponding Gold and Black Tri-Force on each side, with eShop code for Link between worlds.

you know when those bundles end?

No, but that is the one I got (sold my blue 3dsxl with the download code for good money and got the limited edition one (already had physical albw)

So I got a call from the bar I was at saying it had been returned. no idea wtf happened but returned nakes ne think someone had it, possibly caught on camera or something I dunno.

anyway,

here is some 3ds boobs shots I took of chicks I dated. enjoy.

Around the Network

Was promised a boobs party.

Reported for a misleading title.

I'm on a cell-phone and I live in the northeast, you ingrate.
My hands are practically numb just from that pic.
I'll post more when I get home.

So wait... you got drunk in a bar and lost your 3DS and know you got it back?

came for the boobs.. and in dissapointment read the OP..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
So wait... you got drunk in a bar and lost your 3DS and know you got it back?

came for the boobs.. and in dissapointment read the OP..

Hang on NiKKoM, we are working on it!