By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS stolen UPDATE: RETURNED! nsfw boobs celebration!

Dam that sucks, and right after the 3DS was on sale, if this happened a week ago you coulda got a new one at like $30+ off.  Idk if u guys get boxing day sales in the US but I'd keep my eyes open for a sale.

Around the Network

200 hours? Damn, that sucks.. So many hours............ wasted forever...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I wonder if street pass helped them in their robbery. Have street pass on, whenever you came in they knew you had a 3DS.

Replace bar with gym and coat with backpack and you have my story from a year and a half ago.

I know it sucks and you just missed some awesome deals but I hope the best for you dude.

If you wrote down the serial number, you can report it to the cops.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

kupomogli said:
I wonder if street pass helped them in their robbery. Have street pass on, whenever you came in they knew you had a 3DS.

lol that would be remarkable.

Around the Network
turtuls said:
Replace bar with gym and coat with backpack and you have my story from a year and a half ago.

I know it sucks and you just missed some awesome deals but I hope the best for you dude.

If you wrote down the serial number, you can report it to the cops.

yeah i have the box and all the info, but like, what's it going to do, really?

Goddamn friend code is even in my sig. I'm sure nintendo won't do anything about it either.

Why can't there be a way that you could shut off electronics or send them messages or anything like that?

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Dam that sucks, and right after the 3DS was on sale, if this happened a week ago you coulda got a new one at like $30+ off.  Idk if u guys get boxing day sales in the US but I'd keep my eyes open for a sale.

yep, and the zelda bundle is ending soon correct? sucks to be the op, he seems like he is taking it well though

Well... that sucks... whats going to suck even more is if u have any digital games, you are going to have a lovely (not) chat with Nintendo's Customer Service about getting ur games back...

But whats even more worse than that is... your animal crossing town will no longer have you as their major... So its either going to be destroyed by some wanker or they will be pretending to be you and ruin the town. Poor Isabelle, she will forever wonder what happened to the beloved major that turned bad!!!

Least on the bright side, 3ds are on sale this time of year and you can pick one up with a free copy of Zelda!! Good luck though, hopefully it turns up somewhere

I do wish Nintendo would bring cloud saves to games like Animal Crossing or the 3ds in general... I believe Pokemon X and Y have cloud saves so why cant the rest of the games? :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Well... that sucks... whats going to suck even more is if u have any digital games, you are going to have a lovely (not) chat with Nintendo's Customer Service about getting ur games back...

But whats even more worse than that is... your animal crossing town will no longer have you as their major... So its either going to be destroyed by some wanker or they will be pretending to be you and ruin the town. Poor Isabelle, she will forever wonder what happened to the beloved major that turned bad!!!

Least on the bright side, 3ds are on sale this time of year and you can pick one up with a free copy of Zelda!! Good luck though, hopefully it turns up somewhere

...I'm considering buying one of those sweet 3ds' with the cool casings. But how do i get free zelda?

That sucks man.