Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS stolen UPDATE: RETURNED! nsfw boobs celebration!

theprof00 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Well... that sucks... whats going to suck even more is if u have any digital games, you are going to have a lovely (not) chat with Nintendo's Customer Service about getting ur games back...

But whats even more worse than that is... your animal crossing town will no longer have you as their major... So its either going to be destroyed by some wanker or they will be pretending to be you and ruin the town. Poor Isabelle, she will forever wonder what happened to the beloved major that turned bad!!!

Least on the bright side, 3ds are on sale this time of year and you can pick one up with a free copy of Zelda!! Good luck though, hopefully it turns up somewhere

...I'm considering buying one of those sweet 3ds' with the cool casings. But how do i get free zelda?

Well if you get the Zelda edition one, you do get a free ALBW. They seem to go on sale here and there for $170sh so search it up first before you buy it full priced! (Wait till boxing day at the very least)

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/gold-nintendo-3ds-xl-zelda-a-link-between-worlds-bundle/6000144414430?gclid=CL-yi5OvyLsCFRGBfgodMUwA2A

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

So, I was at a bar, had my 3ds going in, and it was gone while I was sitting there. It was in my coat pocket which was draped over my seat.

In it was Animal Crossing with about 200 hours plus tons of 3d pictures.

Stellar.

Jokes on them though, I still have the stylus.

FML

http://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/1d9e6n/

A few weeks ago my 3DSXL was stolen. I panicked because I had 42 downloaded games on it. Today, I just got them ALL back! Here's the steps I took.

• 1. File a police report AND request a copy - You MUST file a police report or else they won't be able to give you your games back. Do it right away because it will take 3-5 business days to process. I had to file online which took a few days and then I paid 6$ for a copy to be sent to me.

• 2. Call Nintendo customer service - Find the phone # on the website. Have the serial # of the stolen 3DS (and the replacing 3DS if you have it) and your club nintendo ID ready.

• 3. Send a copy of the police report via fax or E-mail - Make sure to write your name, telephone, 3DS serial numbers and a detailed summary along with it.

I faxed the report and 2 full days later they reimbursed me $195 onto my club nintendo account to buy back my games and gave me download codes for all the games I downloaded via club Nintendo rewards. Nintendo was very easy to work with through the whole process, I couldn't be happier right now, I thought all of my games were lost for good. I just hope this can save someone from losing all their games!

EDIT: just want to say this was in the USA, it seems to differ between countries.

Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

theprof00 said:

Well... that sucks... whats going to suck even more is if u have any digital games, you are going to have a lovely (not) chat with Nintendo's Customer Service about getting ur games back...

But whats even more worse than that is... your animal crossing town will no longer have you as their major... So its either going to be destroyed by some wanker or they will be pretending to be you and ruin the town. Poor Isabelle, she will forever wonder what happened to the beloved major that turned bad!!!

Least on the bright side, 3ds are on sale this time of year and you can pick one up with a free copy of Zelda!! Good luck though, hopefully it turns up somewhere

...I'm considering buying one of those sweet 3ds' with the cool casings. But how do i get free zelda?

Zelda 3DS XL Bundle, Gold&Black with Corresponding Gold and Black Tri-Force on each side, with eShop code for Link between worlds.

Nintendo Network ID: jlrx81

Steam ID Nova Nightmare  - My 3DMark Can you beat that? Prove it!

jlrx said:
theprof00 said:

Zelda 3DS XL Bundle, Gold&Black with Corresponding Gold and Black Tri-Force on each side, with eShop code for Link between worlds.

you know when those bundles end?

kyliedog was right all along. He tried to warn us of the dangers of Streetpass, but we failed to heed him.

Seriously dude, that sucks. Sorry to hear it.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Damn no offensive but I wouldn't take my 3ds out in public (even though I know that's what it's designed for) I don't want people knowing I own one.

I use to take it to the school and so far nobody has laughed at me XD

theprof00 said:

I'm sure nintendo won't do anything about it either.

Just email them a short version of your story along with your system info.

Who knows, Nintendo might just send you a new 3DSXL with AC game preinstalled for you.

AshKetchum1992 said:
think-man said:
Damn no offensive but I wouldn't take my 3ds out in public (even though I know that's what it's designed for) I don't want people knowing I own one.

They don't laugh at you to your face, they whisper about you behind you're back! :P

think-man said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
think-man said:

They don't laugh at you to your face, they whisper about you behind you're back! :P

It could be XD

P.S. a boy asked me if I played pokemon but I still don't have the game XD

Actually, my mom told me that I shouldn't take my 3DS to the school/street because someone could steal it, poor OP I hope he gets another 3ds, those 200 hours on Animal Crossing, though...

AshKetchum1992 said:
think-man said:
AshKetchum1992 said:

It could be XD

P.S. a boy asked me if I played pokemon but I still don't have the game XD

Actually, my mom told me that I shouldn't take my 3DS to the school/street because someone could steal it, poor OP I hope he gets another 3ds, those 200 hours on Animal Crossing, though...

Yeah I remember I used to take my Gameboy (non color) to school and trade pokemon with my friends. Ahhh seems like so long ago.