By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Personal problem...

spurgeonryan said:

I'm not going to the tucking hospital!!

@Tom3k I am not a homosexual

@padib what happened to you ;o ?

@Deyon I was surprised too.

@seece what mandible said

It's just a gentle trickle of blood from my anus at the moment but I'm worried that if I relieve myself I'll make it worse :'( So I took a laxative about an hour ago so my feces aren't solid enough to cause serious damage! I'm now sitting on the toilet browsing the chartz on my Barnes and noble nook. I looked in the toilet bowl a few minutes ago and it wasnt a pretty sight.. :S the water was red. And as I sit here I can hear the blood dripping from my rectum into the toilet water

Disgusting. This is what you contribute to VGC, be proud of yourself.

Around the Network

This is currently my second-favorite thread after Unity.

The only way to stop the bleeding is to put something bigger in there.

Seece said:
Vikki said:
Seece said:
Sounds like more attention seeking rubbish to me. Nobody accidentally slips their entire fist up their ass.

You'd be surprised.

I would be, I've fucked enough guys and none of them have ever been anywhere near that loose. Spurge is talking BS.

Maybe he just has really girly little hands?

Aielyn said:
Seece said:
Vikki said:
Seece said:
Sounds like more attention seeking rubbish to me. Nobody accidentally slips their entire fist up their ass.

You'd be surprised.

I would be, I've fucked enough guys and none of them have ever been anywhere near that loose. Spurge is talking BS.

Willing to believe this.

Around the Network
Aielyn said:
Seece said:
Vikki said:
Seece said:

You'd be surprised.

Maybe he's been anally abused by a poltergeist for the past several years without noticing, and it loosened him up?

I'd call the ghostbusters.

I'm assuming you're joking but if not, head to the hospital.

I've seen (and heard) worse, which means so have they. It would be an unusual day in the ED where there isn't at least one sexual accident of some kind or another.

spurgeonryan said:

I work nights.

Thread has run its course. Feel free to lock.

Wow. You guys ridiculed him so much that he edited his OP and gave up on asking us for help...now he'll have to go through this traumatic experience on his own. Shame on all of you!

Spurge, if you were being serious, I hope you get better soon. You should probably go to the hospital as there might be a chance that you get an infection.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Well, if you were serious I feel really bad. You should definitely go to a hospital and make sure you take stool softeners if you're going to take laxatives don't just take any laxative.