By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 4th Annual STEAM Secret Santa! Sign-up closed

Tagged games:

JEMC said:
Shinobi-san said:
Shit. I guess il just add everybody to my steam friends, that way my Tiny Tim wont really know!

I'll help.

I'll also add the ones I still don't have so they won't know.

Edit: Done!

Nice thanks!!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

I also sent invites to everyone.

I sent friend requests to a bunch of people.

Wanted to thank my Secret Santa for being a lovely person. I finally got senpai to notice me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Accepted a few friend requests and sent a few yesterday too. Only one of them will be my Tiny Tim.

Signature goes here!

Let me say Thank You to my secret Santa.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Just sent my gifts now :) Tiny Tim please let me know if you get your gifts...

One of the gifts i sent had a not tradeable sign...which doesnt make sense because i've made multiple purchases from the Steam Store more than 30 days ago. Not to mention that the first gift did not have that sign. Sigh it would suck if only one went through

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Just got my stuff and sent out my gifts

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Just sent my gift! Hope my Tiny Tim enjoys it

Darn, I forgot to send my Tim a Friend Request. Don't worry Tim, your Santa is on the way!

Love and tolerate.

Holy Shit santa! Thank you! :O