By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 4th Annual STEAM Secret Santa! Sign-up closed

Tagged games:

ThatGreekGuy said:
Who's sending their gifts out on Christmas Day?

Eh, in my country it is custom to toss those gifts on the 24th

Around the Network

I wish mine would get online. I haz games to send!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
ThatGreekGuy said:

Eh, in my country it is custom to toss those gifts on the 24th

My country too!

If my SS reads this, I'm okay with getting mine tomorrow if you're wondering if you should wait till Christmas day!

Well in my country we give away presents on New Year's sooooooooooooooooooooo nevermind

Can someone explain how gifting works? I bought the game and even pressed the option to send it to the person when i pressed buy, but it's still showing up in my inventory. Do i need to send it again through my inventory?

Ponyless said:
Can someone explain how gifting works? I bought the game and even pressed the option to send it to the person when i pressed buy, but it's still showing up in my inventory. Do i need to send it again through my inventory?

When you purchase something and select "Purchase as a Gift" you will have 3 options. Send it through Steam to someone on your freinds list, send it to an email address or send to your inventory (seperate from your library). You can send things from your inventory. They have to accept the gift for it to go through tho.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
ThatGreekGuy said:

When my Secret Santa confirms my friend request, I will.

I got my present and wanted to toss out another thank you to my Secret Santa!

KHlover said:
ThatGreekGuy said:

When my Secret Santa confirms my friend request, I will.

That means it's not me, because I don't have pending requests .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Shit. I guess il just add everybody to my steam friends, that way my Tiny Tim wont really know!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Shit. I guess il just add everybody to my steam friends, that way my Tiny Tim wont really know!

I'll help.

I'll also add the ones I still don't have so they won't know.

Edit: Done!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.