By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 4th Annual STEAM Secret Santa! Sign-up closed

Tagged games:

JEMC said:
zarx said:
JEMC said:

I don't know where you guys take time to play them all.

Edit: But both of them have a higher level than you .

Play? The games on Steam? why would I do something like that?

I updated my wishlist anyway

http://steamcommunity.com/id/voxelman/wishlist/

Well, there must be something else between eat, sleep and post in this forums, right? And gaming quite fits it.

44 games on your wishlist... that's a lot!

I have 50. I want to be surprised!

Around the Network
think-man said:
Id take part but I'm doing the Playstation SS. I'm not made of money :P

Wat. Since when was that happening?

zarx said:
JEMC said:
Does anyone know how to add games that aren't from Steam on my games in Steam?

I know I can add them on my library and launch them through Steam, but they don't appear on my profile so you guys can't see them. Games like SimCity 4 Ruch Hour, the first Deponia or the fist season of Sam&Max, or World in Conflict, for example.

As far as I know there is no way to track non Steam games through Steam. The only way I could think of is using one of the sites that does game collections and manualy fill out the list.

Oh, well. Thanks.

@pezus: Being surprised is being gifted something you don't expect. You are expecting to be gifted 1 of 50 possibles.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

If worst comes to worse you can still deny a present - thus at least leaving it to be gifted to someone else

JEMC said:
zarx said:
JEMC said:

I know I can add them on my library and launch them through Steam, but they don't appear on my profile so you guys can't see them. Games like SimCity 4 Ruch Hour, the first Deponia or the fist season of Sam&Max, or World in Conflict, for example.

As far as I know there is no way to track non Steam games through Steam. The only way I could think of is using one of the sites that does game collections and manualy fill out the list.

Oh, well. Thanks.

@pezus: Being surprised is being gifted something you don't expect. You are expecting to be gifted 1 of 50 possibles.

Most people here have wishlists on Steam so the smaller the wishlist the more likely you are to get a particular game on it and the less of a "surprise". Now, if everyone had no games on their wishlist I could understand.

Btw guys, Steam Holiday sale is here! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174726

Created a thread for it since tads most likely won't be updating his PC deals thread.

Around the Network
pezus said:
JEMC said:
zarx said:
JEMC said:

Oh, well. Thanks.

Most people here have wishlists on Steam so the smaller the wishlist the more likely you are to get a particular game on it and the less of a "surprise". Now, if everyone had no games on their wishlist I could understand.

To be honest, my wishlist is more a reminder to myself about which games I must keep an eye on rather than games I really want. That's why it's short.

If I had to add every game I want, the list would be endless.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Well I just bought Far Cry 3 so strike that off my wishlist!

Two more days! Bumping for added attention.

My wishlist got a bit shorter now, I just got Age of Empires II HD .

so is it still possible to participate in this event?