By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 4th Annual STEAM Secret Santa! Sign-up closed

Tagged games:

Put me in.
My Steam ID is : themitsaras11 (ThatGreekGuy, noticeable Emma Stone picture on Steam too).

Games that I would not mind but absolutely don't have to if the person doesn't want to:
Skyrim

Bioshock Infinite

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
I'm not sure if I should participate as the only game I have is Fallout New Vegas (other than some free to play games I downloaded) I was looking into buying some more games, I'll wait and see if I end up buying some more games on Steam. Also could anyone tell me how you gift a game to someone?

Well, you'll get some more steam games if you participate ;P

NobleTeam360 said:
I'm not sure if I should participate as the only game I have is Fallout New Vegas (other than some free to play games I downloaded) I was looking into buying some more games, I'll wait and see if I end up buying some more games on Steam. Also could anyone tell me how you gift a game to someone?

When you go to your shopping cart on Steam there is a button called "Purchase as a gift", press that and it will give you a couple options including sending it to someone on your freinds list or sending it to an email address, and the third option is to add the item to you inventory (and you can gift items from there).

Thanks to the Inventory I will probably collect a bunch of items (as they go on dailies/flash) during the sale and send them all on the last day.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Well, everyone from last year should've gotten spam, now only to keep this thread popular enough D: - finally my current state:

I would also put a note that everyone should check if the person tracks their collection. I don't own most of my multiplats on PC.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Does anyone know how to add games that aren't from Steam on my games in Steam?

I know I can add them on my library and launch them through Steam, but they don't appear on my profile so you guys can't see them. Games like SimCity 4 Ruch Hour, the first Deponia or the fist season of Sam&Max, or World in Conflict, for example.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

I know I can add them on my library and launch them through Steam, but they don't appear on my profile so you guys can't see them. Games like SimCity 4 Ruch Hour, the first Deponia or the fist season of Sam&Max, or World in Conflict, for example.

As far as I know there is no way to track non Steam games through Steam. The only way I could think of is using one of the sites that does game collections and manualy fill out the list.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
JEMC said:

As far as I know there is no way to track non Steam games through Steam. The only way I could think of is using one of the sites that does game collections and manualy fill out the list.

Oh, well. Thanks.

@pezus: Being surprised is being gifted something you don't expect. You are expecting to be gifted 1 of 50 possibles.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

If worst comes to worse you can still deny a present - thus at least leaving it to be gifted to someone else

pezus said:
JEMC said:
zarx said:
JEMC said:

Oh, well. Thanks.

@pezus: Being surprised is being gifted something you don't expect. You are expecting to be gifted 1 of 50 possibles.

Most people here have wishlists on Steam so the smaller the wishlist the more likely you are to get a particular game on it and the less of a "surprise". Now, if everyone had no games on their wishlist I could understand.

To be honest, my wishlist is more a reminder to myself about which games I must keep an eye on rather than games I really want. That's why it's short.

If I had to add every game I want, the list would be endless.